Chapter 10 - Exposed

Toya was quiet for a moment.

"I'm sorry about your brother Y/n." Toya said with sympathy.

"I guess it's fine. The problem is that he died for not a good reason. I still got the letter he gave me and it's...not.......I don't know how to even say it." Y/n said feeling a tear drop.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me more. I can tell it's hard for you to explain." Toya said.

"Thanks so much Toya. I'll see you tomorrow." Y/n said.

"Okay. Bye Y/n." Toya said.

Then Y/n hung up the phone before lying on her side still in her uniform.

Y/n started to feel like she was crying. It's still fresh in her mind.

+

Next day

Y/n woke up to see Akito at the dining table.

"You're up surprisingly. Are you going to school?" Y/n said.

"Yeah. I woke up early to get my uniform and come back here." Akito said.

"You even came back here?! Do you like my house that much?" Y/n smiled before getting a quickly made breakfast out.

"I guess so. It's giving me a homely vibe." Akito said turning to face Y/n.

"Good to know!" Y/n said.

...

"Y/n I heard everything last night."

Y/n stopped.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Y/n sighed.

"I can tell it's hard to tell out loud so it's fine don't worry." Akito said.

"I still trust you a lot I promise!" Y/n said as she continued making her breakfast.

"Hope so." Akito smiled.

"Akito genuinely, your smile is nice. I love it a lot." Y/n said with a slightly flustered face.

"Oh? Should I smile more then?" Akito held a smug smile.

"For yourself and others! But not for you to tease me!" Y/n huffed.

"Then I can't smile more." Akito said.

"Oh shut up." Y/n said.

Akito laughed.

+

"See you later Akito!" Y/n waved.

"See ya." Akito waved back.

When Y/n went up the steps she saw the same group of girls from yesterday.

"What now?" Y/n groaned.

"Listen you need to learn your place and stay away from Shinonome. I found him first." The leader said.

"Sorry but YOU need to learn your place. What's your problem on picking on people just because you 'found this person first' it's not a game." Y/n said.

"Okay Miss know it all. Let's see if you still can get to class." The leader said before pushing Y/n down the stairs.

Y/n groaned from the impact. Her wrist had a pang of pain that made her breathing a bit unsteady. When she looked up they were gone. She heard footsteps and saw An rushing to her side.

"Y/n are you okay?! I'll get you to the nurse's office asap!" An said helping Y/n stand.

+

"An should I tell Akito?.." Y/n said as she sat on the bed in the nurse's office.

"Obviously! Those girls are crazy!" An said.

"First the bruises now this?!" An added

Y/n had apparently sprained her wrist and had been told to rest it as much as she can.

"I'm scared he won't believe me." Y/n sighed.

"Well the sprain on your wrist can just prove it! Can it not?" An said.

"I guess you're right. I'll tell him at lunch." Y/n said.

+

Y/n went to find Akito to find him with the leader of the group of girls.

"Akito your girlfriend hurt me!" The leader cried showing a fake bruise.

"The heck you talkin' about?" Akito said.

"Y/n!"

"She's too nice to so that. Are you planning something?" Akito said.

"No she genuinely hurt me!" The leader said.

"Yeah yeah." Akito said before walking out the classroom.

Y/n immediately ran up to him and jumped onto to him to hug him behind.

"Akito thank you! Thank you for not believing her!" Y/n sighed in relief.

"Y/n? What do you mean?" Akito said in surprise.

"I'll tell you at lunch alright?" Y/n smiled.

"Fine but do you want me to carry you or what?" Akito said looking at Y/n who's head was on his shoulder.

"If it's not too much if a hassle!" Y/n chuckled.

Akito smiled before piggy backing her and taking her to her class.

+

"So. Tell me." Akito said.

"Well uh." Y/n said before taking a deep breath.

"Remember when I was helping out with after school clubs?" Y/n asked.

Akito nodded.

"The girl has these other two girls helping her. They tricked me into thinking somebody needed help and well..left bruises." Y/n said lifting up her sleeve.

Akito's eyes widened and gently held Y/n's arm to see properly.

"Then today they pushed me down the stairs and my wrist hit the floor straight on my palm, hard. So I sprained my wrist." Y/n explained feeling a bit embarrassed honestly.

"What wrist?" Akito asked looking straight into Y/n's eyes.

"Right." Y/n said.

"I would've dealt with her if you told me.." Akito sighed before gently letting go of Y/n's arm.

"I don't know what you mean by that but I'm sorry. I have trouble with telling people my problems sometimes since I've always been scared of being called a liar when I'm not." Y/n slightly chuckled.

Akito suddenly hugged her.

"Y/n. I'll always be there for you." Akito smiled.