Chapter 28 - FESTIVAL

SUMMER: Kamiyama high festival

"Mizuki!!" Y/n shouted before jumping on their back.

"Y/n?! You scared me.." Mizuki said.

"Haha! Sorry I just saw that you were alone and I couldn't help myself!" Y/n smiled before getting down.

"You're alone too?! Where's Lil bro?!" Mizuki said with a shocked face while looking around.

"Mizuki he's working on his part of the festival! Don't worry!" Y/n laughed.

"I thought you two would be on a date or something." Mizuki said with a smug smile.

"Mizuki you really thought so?! I did too! Now I kinda wanna go on a date with him.." Y/n said while thinking.

"This is a sign that we should find him then huh?" Mizuki laughed while linking arms with Y/n.

"Do you know where he is?" Mizuki asked.

"Class 1-c!" Y/n said.

"Oh! I dunno why I thought differently...anyway let's go!" Mizuki said.

"I feel like you're planning something.." Y/n said.

"If I was it would be a fun surprise you wouldn't complain right?" Mizuki chuckled.

"Guess not!" Y/n said.

+

"Shinonome your shift starts here."

"Yeah got it."

"We found him!" Mizuki said.

"Mizuki I know you said-"

"Hey Brosef!" Mizuki said.

Akito sighed.

"I told you to stop nicknaming me as your brother or something." Akito said unamused.

"Aw but doesn't Y/n nickname you?" Mizuki said.

"Do I?" Y/n said while thinking.

"Y/n nicknames me?" Akito replied with a surprised face.

Mizuki slightly nudged Y/n.

"Yeah! She calls you her future husband do you not know?" Mizuki gasped.

Y/n got the hint and played along.

"That is probably the worst nickname choice..but that's okay!" Y/n thought.

"Very funny Akiyama but she probably doesn't even do that cause if she did she would be flustered by now." Akito said.

".."

"You probably wished that happened if I'm being honest!" Mizuki said with an evil smile.

Akito immediately felt flustered.

"Look at that! Y/n you have to call him your future husband so he feels even more flustered!" Mizuki said laughing.

"Akiyama you need to stop trying to use Y/n to tease me.." Akito sighed.

"It's funny though...right Y/n?" Mizuki said.

"Sorry Akito but if I'm being honest it is funny.." Y/n said with a chuckle.

"Geez.."

"Akiyama, Akito and Y/n?" Toya suddenly said.

"Oh hey! Where are you heading?" Y/n waved.

"To Tsukasa's play. Do you guy want to come?" Toya asked.

"No-"

"YEAH!" Mizuki and Y/n said.

"Akito is coming!" Mizuki said dragging Akito out of his seat.

"The heck?! I got a shift to work at!" Akito said.

"Yeah but poor Y/n wanted to go on a date with you..you really want to leave her?" Mizuki said trying to guilt trip him.

"What? Serious Y/n?" Akito said with a shocked face.

"Uh...maybe..BUT let's go haha..!" Y/n said before pushing Toya to start moving.

Toya sighed before leading the way.

"See..now Y/n can't face you anymore.." Mizuki continued.

"It's cause you probably exposed her!" Akito said yanking his arm out of Mizuki's grip before following Y/n and Toya.

+

Akito and Mizuki caught up with Y/n and Toya who were waiting outside the hall.

"Took you guys long enough!" Y/n smiled.

"Y/n you chose to stand out here." Toya suddenly said.

"Yeah because it's literally embarrassing to me to literally call out for them INFRONT of EVERYONE!" Y/n explained.

"Or is it because you wanted to know if Akito is coming?" Mizuki chuckled.

"I feel ganged up on..lets just go!" Y/n said opening the door.

"Noo! Y/n I'm sorry but I couldn't help it y'know?!" Mizuki said running up to Y/n.

"How can Y/n call this a date?.." Akito sighed.

"You could just go on a date with her after school?" Toya suggested.

"The festival lasts until night time.." Akito said.

"Tomorrow you're practicing so probably not tomorrow.." Toya commented.

"We'll see then." Akito said before walking in.

+

Y/n was sat next to Mizuki and Akito while Toya sat on the other side of Akito. They were sitting at the front so they got the best view.

"This is giving me that vibe when you wait for a show to start!" Mizuki said smiling.

"Oh my gosh yeah! I got goosebumps!" Y/n laughed.

Akito was sitting really close to Y/n but Y/n paid no mind to it because...he is her boyfriend.

+

Throughout the play Mizuki and Y/n couldn't stop laughing, Akito looked like he didn't want to be there and Toya was admiring Tsukasa.

"What the heck is going on?!" Mizuki said through their laughs.

"I don't even know but this is hilarious!" Y/n said laughing with Mizuki.

Akito glanced at Y/n. He noticed that she truly looked happy which made him smile while staring at her.

Mizuki noticed and nudged Y/n with a smirk.
Y/n looked confused before looking at Akito.

"Dude first it was out of school now it's in school? You really love me huh?" Y/n teased.

"I'd rather watch you then a stupid all over the place Romeo and Juliet play." Akito smirked.

"Even that?" Y/n chuckled before lightly hitting Akito's head.

"If you're so uninterested just go back to your shift!" Y/n said still smiling.

"Why should I? I'd rather be here with you then at a shift. It's a festival afterall." Akito replied.

"A festival can't be a festival without the workers Akito." Y/n said.

"You really care about fairness huh?" Akito smiled.

"Akito I'd be super sad knowing the receptionist isn't at the haunted house." Y/n said.

"So? You're not there are you?" Akito chuckled.

"You know what do what you want. Whatever you do influences you!" Y/n laughed before looking back at Mizuki.

"So I can influence myself to make it seem like I have a girlfriend?" Akito asked.

Y/n sighed with a smile before making Akito turn his head back to the play.

"Aw how cute! Lovebirds watching Romeo and Juliet!" Mizuki said.

"This is Tsukasa's play so this isn't any ordinary Romeo and Juliet play." Y/n responded.