Chapter 34 - Goodbye

"Today I was with Ena's music group and visited a cat cafe and the cats were so cute! I also went to see Wxs perform something for me and they gave me that teddy! Emu wants you to say wonderhoy too! I heard you didn't say it first time." Y/n laughed.

Y/n and Akito were laying on Y/n's bed in the dark with only the stars in the sky shining through Y/n's window. Y/n held Akito while his head was on her shoulder.

"Y/n whatever that word means I'm never saying that." Akito sighed.

"Poor Emu. Why not though? I can wonderhoy! It's fun you know?" Y/n laughed.

"How?" Akito asked.

"Gah...I guess you don't really know what it's supposed to do huh?" Y/n said.

"Y/n is it putting you in a trance?.." Akito said.

"As if! Emu wouldn't do such.....I think." Y/n said.

Akito sighed.

"Anyway that's it! I can now sleep in peace! Unless you got something to say as well?" Y/n asked while yawning.

"I don't." Akito said.

"Well then. Goodnight to you." Y/n chuckled.

"Goodnight." Akito replied with a smile.

+

Y/n woke up early the next morning to see Akito hugging Y/n around her waist and Y/n pretty much on top of Akito.

Y/n rubbed her eyes before seeing Akito with furrowed eye brows.

"Akito wake up." Y/n said poking Akito's cheeks.

Akito groaned awake before realising what day it is today.

"Already?.." Akito yawned.

"Sadly. Well you must've had a bad dream. You were furrowing your eyebrows." Y/n said with a slight laugh.

"Not really. I was dreading this would happen." Akito said hugging Y/n tighter.

"You're so cute I literally can't believe that you can be cute and fine at the same time." Y/n laughed.

Akito was shocked when he started to blush.

"Shut up Y/n.." Akito sighed.

"What happened to you flirting with me huh?" Y/n said with a smile.

"I don't need to because a simple present can make you cry." Akito chuckled.

"So? I literally love your presents!" Y/n said.

"And I literally love you to the point that I don't need presents for every birthday or Christmas." Akito said with a smirk.

Y/n was silent. Her heart started to race.

"Geez Y/n. Your heart is racing already?" Akito said still smirking.

"Why are you so good at everything.." Y/n sighed in defeat.

Akito chuckled before ruffling Y/n's hair.

"You really underestimate me Y/n. It's funny seeing your face and reactions." Akito smiled.

Y/n sighed before hugging Akito and closed her eyes.

"I don't want to leave." Y/n said.

"Then don't." Akito said.

"Ha. I wish it was that easy." Y/n smiled.

+

Y/n was waiting for her train at the train station with Akito who was holding her hand.

"I hope the train is late."

"Late you mean not coming?" Akito said.

"Obviously you know." Y/n replied.

Akito laughed.

"Akito you don't use your phone do you?" Y/n asked.

"Not really. Why?" Akito questioned back.

"Do you still want to call me?" Y/n replied.

"I'd go on my phone just to call you Y/n. Simple as that. I'm not abandoning my phone knowing full well you want to talk to me." Akito said reassuring her.

Y/n sighed in relief before standing closer to Akito.

"You're oddly unembarrassed about pda today." Y/n snickered.

"Do you want me to-"

"No!" Y/n said squeezing Akito's hand.

Akito held a smug smile.

+

Y/n's train was here.

Y/n immediately kissed Akito before starting to tear up. Akito just patted her head and reassured her he will be waiting for her. Akito kissed Y/n's forehead before letting go of her hand.

"I love you Akito." Y/n smiled sadly.

"I love you too." Akito replied with a smile.

Y/n walked up to her train before turning around and giving Akito one last wave before entering the carriage.

Akito was upset. He knew he didn't have to be for long since it wasn't forever. But he had to spend the next few years without Y/n and he's pretty much already clung onto their routine.

The train then went. Akito sighed. He was now aware of the chilliness in the air and the silence at the train station. It was too silent. He immediately walked out feeling lonely already.

+

Akito decided to practice with vbs after that. It was early so it wasn't really out of the ordinary. But he felt bothered. He didn't know why he already feels odd but decided to just brush it off and focus on practice.

+

Akito went home that day. To be honest, he went home with Y/n most of the time and whenever he didn't Y/n would visit him the next morning. But he was back to his original routine before he even got himself involved with soulmates and dating. He was walking home with Toya.

"Akito. You miss her don't you?" Toya said.

"....Guess so." Akito sighed.

"Waiting is worth it. She will definitely come to see us surpass Rad Weekend. As long as she does well and earns enough money then she will come with no problem. I'm sure Y/n will talk to you online." Toya reassured him.

Akito stayed silent.

"Akito you know O/b/n is with Y/n right? He probably knows about seeing our performances online. Y/n won't be here physically but she's definitely attending our shows." Toya said.

"I have to put my faith on O/b/n then?" Akito said.

Toya nodded with a smile.

"O/b/n is aware of how much you love Y/n. He would never let her miss a show." Toya replied.

Akito thought about it for a moment before smiling.

"You're right."