Chapter 11 - It's about time

"Akito you're always comforting me and it somehow works." Y/n said while her head was against Akito's chest.

"Are you going to stop overworking yourself? It hurts me to see you in that state." Y/n sighed.

"Maybe." Akito said.

"I see." Y/n said.

...

"Y/n I need you to look at me." Akito said.

Y/n was shocked by that but she stood properly and faced him. He had a blushed face.

"Look. I really love you a lot. I feel like I know a lot about you and I can't help but want you to be my girlfriend. So will you be my girlfriend." Akito said putting a hand behind his head in nervousness.

"YES I WILL!" Y/n said in joy before she tackled him into another hug.

Akito laughed before pulling Y/n into a passionate kiss. It wasn't lustful but more rather meaningful.

+

"Hey An!!" Y/n called out running up to her.

"Y/n! How'd it go?" An asked turning around.

"I told him and fortunately we believed me AND he confessed to me!" Y/n explained with excitement.

"Eh?... weren't you already dating?" An questioned.

"Huh? No?" Y/n answered in confusion.

"Seriously?!" An gasped.

"What?!"

"Akito always talks about you I thought you two were together but never told us?!" An said.

"Interesting .." Y/n commented.

"Oh Y/n. By the way..it's Akito's birthday in a week. So me, Kohane and Toya planned to make the best party for him! But we need ideas at Weekend Garage. So if you could, could you help us? He's working today right?" An asked.

"Yeah! I'll be able to help! I have ideas!" Y/n grinned.

"Great!" An smiled.

+

"We can get theme park tickets to Phoenix wonderland. Go around the park and at the end of the day celebrate his birthday. So one person stays with him when it's almost time to go home and the rest leave. They go set up the party and surprise him!" Y/n explained.

"That seems like an amazing idea!" Kohane said.

"Mhm! Though who will be the one staying with Akito?" An asked.

"I think Y/n should." Toya said.

"Yup!" An said.

Kohane nodded.

"Fine then! How about the cake?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe we could go to that place where Akito likes the cheesecake? Aoyagi do you know where that is?" Kohane said.

"I do." Toya nodded.

"Okay that's settled! The decorations then...should it be a lot? Or a bit?" An asked.

"I think Akito likes not too much decorations but not too less. Maybe enough so you can prepare it in the time between you guys leaving and Akito returning." Y/n said.

"We also need to plan a theme if that's also what we want." Toya added.

"What theme would Shinonome like?.." Kohane thought out loud.

"Hm.."

+

"Yo." Akito said as he entered.

"Okay remember the plan. Text the gc if you forget some parts okay?" An whispered.

Toya, Kohane and Y/n nodded.

"What are you whispering about?" Akito asked confused as he sat next to Y/n.

"Nothing!" Y/n smiled.

"I hope it's nothing stupid.." Akito sighed.

"As if! It's actually way better than you think!" An said back.

Y/n chuckled.

+

"See you guys later!" Y/n waved goodbye as her and Akito left Weekend Garage.

Y/n and Akito walked in comfortable silence with intertwined hands until Y/n spoke up.

"Random questioned but how is Ena?" Y/n asked.

"She's fine. Still got that attitude though. Not to mention how everytime I'm home she starts telling me to come with her to go shopping. But you know why." Akito explained with a sigh.

Y/n laughed.

"I mean at least you're spending time with her?" Y/n said.

"Yeah but in the most unfair way possible." Akito scoffed.

"I see why." Y/n smiled.

Akito looked at Y/n before smiling back at her.

"The moon looks beautiful doesn't it?" Y/n said.

Akito was surprised and kind of blushed at the statement before replying back.

"It does." Akito said feeling warm inside. Still smiling.