Chapter 21 - I can't do anything

Y/n told the principal about her returning at about 7pm. The principal agreed and Y/n headed over to the event.

+

"Next up Vivid Bad Squad!"

The whole room cheered. The familiarity of the atmosphere was almost overwhelming to Y/n.

When Akito came on stage he looked like he was searching of someone. Y/n stayed at the back as she had to rush back to school as quick as she could after.

When they started singing during mid song Akito made eye contact with Y/n who simply just smiled at him.

Y/n swore she saw him giving her a smile back. Did he just practice and study at the same time?

+

When Vivid Bad Squad finished the whole crowd went wild.

Akito looked at Y/n again. Y/n just waved goodbye to him before running out the live house since time was ticking and it was almost 7pm.

+

"Seriously?! It's raining?!" Y/n groaned before lifting her hood of her rain coat.

Y/n ran into the school and into the student council room.

Y/n panted before gathering up the paperworks onto her rain coat.

Her plan was to put the papers in her rain coat so that it'll stay dry.

The door opened to reveal the principle.

"Y/n isn't student council supposed to do this?" The principle said.

"Most of them took make up tests. They needed help so I helped them. One of them who didn't just did a few papers and left. The other one was exhausted. So I volunteered to finish it up for them." Y/n explained.

"That's a whole stack Y/n. They can make up 10 thick books?! Do you need me to send somebody to help you?" The principal said concerned.

"I'll be fine! It's a free day tomorrow right? One of them said they will help out in the morning if I don't finish! No need to worry." Y/n smiled in reassurance.

"These papers can take up the whole free day though."

"Seriously Miss it's fine! I got it! I don't have anything special going on tomorrow so.." Y/n said.

"Okay then. Still take care of yourself okay? Here a few plastic bags for the papers." The principal said handing over the bags.

"Thank you so much! Take care!" Y/n waved goodbye.

The principal left the room. Honestly Y/n was pretty exhausted. Y/n sat down on the chairs and laid her head on the table.

"I don't want to go home." Y/n said to herself.

Y/n sat there for a moment before packing all the stuff away and putting the papers in the plastic bag instead of her raincoat.

+

Y/n was walking in the rain. The papers weren't getting too wet since she tied up the plastic bags.

As Y/n was walking out of school she saw Akito running up in front of the school and looked like he was searching for somebody.

Y/n's eyes widened and she simply decided to take another way out.

+

Y/n ran beside an alleyway and heard something.

Y/n got curious and walked through not thinking straight. Until she saw a colourful wall next to her

"Wait these are some nice graffiti art!" Y/n said to herself

"Hey you."

Y/n turned a round. Her hands were full so if she needed to defend herself all she could rely on was her legs.

"Oh how pretty..What's your name?" The man sounded drunk and came closer to Y/n.

"Get away!" Y/n said.

"Don't be afraid..it's just me." The man said.

He went closer until Y/n kicked him away and ran out.

Y/n turned back and saw the man angrily run out alleyway hastily.

"You stupid woman! You have no right to hit a man!" The man shouted before trying to make a hit on Y/n who just stepped back.

"Don't try to act smart by just dodging!" The man said trying to get at Y/n again.

"You can't do anything without me!"

Y/n's eyes widened before she knew it she hit a hard blow on the man

"You thought that did something?!" The man weakly yelled.

"I did!" Y/n replied.

"You didn't! I'm not dead yet am I?!" The man laughed.

"It because I don't want you dead!" Y/n said.

"Because you're useless and care too much about pleasing people?" The man said.

Y/n stood still before kicking him off his feet.

"You're a grown man drunk out of his mind. You probably would've fallen off the bridge if I wasn't here." Y/n said.

"Y/n!" Akito shouted.

The man laughed again.

"Your weak boyfriend is coming to save you because you can't do the job?" The man said.

"Can you shush?!" Y/n said.

"I'm telling the truth aren't I?" The man questioned.

"You're not because he isn't weak." Y/n snarled before leaving him and walked away from Akito.

"Y/n wait!" Akito called out.