Chapter 4 - Years later

Y/n was now attending Kamiyama high, completely unaware of her tragic past life. Still the lingering memories of her dearest friends were still running through her mind somehow.

"Y/n L/n! I hope we can get along!" Y/n smiled.

"You can sit next to Kusanagi." The teacher said.

A girl put her hand up which showed that she was Y/n's partner you could say.

+

"You like games too?! What games do you like?" Y/n asked.

"Fighting games I guess." Nene hesitantly replied.

"That's so awesome! What's your name?" Y/n smiled.

"Nene Kusanagi.." Nene responded.

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit too much for you." Y/n sweat dropped.

"It's fine. I handle way worse." Nene sighed.

"Oh?"

"They're extremely loud and energetic. Weird too." Nene explained.

Y/n chuckled.

"Wonder how you ended up with them." Y/n commented.

The classroom door suddenly opened to reveal a ginger haired boy.

When Y/n faced him their eyes locked together and the sense of familiarity of the boy made Y/n confused. She sworn she had never seen him before. Until the image stuck to the back of her mind suddenly was complete.

The same with Akito. It weirded him out. Y/n broke eye contact first which made Akito walk up to Toya.

"Yo Toya who's that new girl? I feel like I seen her before." Akito asked pulling a chair nearby.

"Y/n L/n is her name." Toya said.

"Y/n L/n?..." Akito repeated to himself.

+

"Excuse me!" Akito called out.

Y/n turned around.

"Oh yes?" Y/n asked.

"Can I talk to you?" Akito questioned.

"Why not! I'll see you later Nene!" Y/n waved before following Akito into an empty classroom.

Y/n closed the door behind her.

"Do you know my name?" Akito asked looking right at her eyes.

"...All I'm thinking is the name Akito. Is your name Akito?" Y/n replied.

Akito's eyes widened.

"It is. Akito Shinonome." Akito responded shocked.

"Wait wait! How do I know your name?!" Y/n said.

"No idea.." Akito said.

"No way! Is this reincarnation with soulmates ?!" Y/n thought aloud.

"That? You seriously believe that?" Akito said.

"Listen! What do you see in me? Cause I keep getting this image of you wearing a knights uniform and the same ginger hair you have." Y/n explained.

"I'm thinking of you in a long dress that looks expensive and royal. Like in the olden times and you having a crown." Akito replied.

A silence was between the two.

"You're my soulmate..." Y/n blushed.

"So it was true?" Akito said.

"Wait. I was apart of the royal family and you were a knight!" Y/n said.

"I see." Akito smiled.

"So Akito. Since we're soulmates, we should get to know each other first." Y/n smiled.

Akito blushed before turning his head away.

"That's fine with me." Akito replied.

Y/n chuckled.

"Flustered aren't you?" Y/n teased.

Y/n suddenly got a vision of Akito right in front of her in a knight costume.

Akito also got a vision but with Y/n as a princess in front of him, smiling.

"It's the same smile." Akito softly smiled to himself.

"Proves it all huh? Well I'll see you around! I need to meet Nene's friends!" Y/n said waving.

"Wait Y/n." Akito said stopping Y/n.

"Hm? Need something?" Y/n asked.

"Can you...come with me and my friends somewhere after school?" Akito questioned.

"Why not! See you!" Y/n gave him her signature smile before leaving.

"I need to tell Toya this." Akito thought to himself before leaving after Y/n.