Chapter 1

*SAPPHIRES POV*

"Room 420 please, with Eleanor.J.Calder" I said as politely as I could to the person on the counter. I had finally reached Cheshire. After 5 long years I was back in London. I had finished school, when my dad had given my mum a divorce as he had cheated on some slut in a pub. He had shifted to Texas and wanted me to stay there and I was left with no choice. Leaving my memories behind the worst 5 years of my life I would particularly say. My step mother was a fat git who I hated with all my will. Her children on the other hand were pathetic and useless to start a conversation with. Always fighting with me, it was like I was living in a shed of shit. Though her eldest son Jason was good looking but had a girlfriend. Well basically I had no internet usage, gadgets, social network, or any contact in that living hell to be exact. Going to school there wasn't any better either. I was basically a nerd to those people even though I'm just a straight A student as I want to do something good with my life further on. I was hopeless there. Trying to follow my dreams I had saved up a lot of money and moved back to London. I had heard that this girl Eleanor needed a roommate and was only charging quarter of the money for staying so why shouldn't I take the offer. And it would be nice having a friend or at least making a new one.

Opening the apartment my jaw dropped it was luxurious almost like I was in a suite. It was decorated in purple and black. Well I was going to have a great time here. I had talked to Eleanor once before and she had told me which room was mine as she wouldn't be there, since she would have to give in my admission for college. Eleanor and I were joining the same college luckily. She was a model and I wanted to sing further on in life. This college had arts, dance, media, singing and loads more. BUFF!! I threw my stuff from my two trolleys in my room. She had given me quite a big room with an in suite bathroom. It was most definitely 4 times bigger than the shed I had in Texas. I still can't believe I missed out five years of my life in a totally deserted place.

I started to unpack my boxes and suitcases I only had two suitcases because of course I was in Texas where could I have possibly gotten clothes I was use to? I missed Forever21, H&M, Hollister, and the London malls. It felt so right to be back. I had a balcony with my room too. I always wanted a balcony in my room I was one of the rich spoiled brat, who could never get a balcony in her room. My parents always thought I'd run away on parties from there some way or another. I was opening a box and I came across a picture of me and Harry. He was my best friend since we both were in diapers. He was always there for me. We both were so tight, even though he was so fucking hot back then when were so small. His brown luscious curls. His green twinkling, mesmerizing eyes. His dimples sinking in his cheeks, his flirtiness, his cheeky grin. I missed him so much. We were like siblings to each other. Even though girls use to fall for him and by fall for him I mean really hard he paid no attention to them and spent all his time with me. He stood there with me through everything. And even if I got a detention he use to do something wrong to get him a detention with me.

            One twist split us apart, just because of my dad. I missed Harry everyday in Texas. Even tried to contact him but my steps never let me and my dad never gave a shit. He always thought I would call the police. Yet again I had run away from there. I was sure I wouldn't get a friend like him again. I still remember the first time we met. I was alone one of his friend made me fall and I got hurt. He helped me up and gave me his toy monkey to play with though it was adorable back then. I could feel a tear stroll down my cheek. I had the most miserable five years of my life. I had gotten abused and hurt from that dick stepmother. She would hurt me every time my dad would go to work and, she wouldn't ever let me sit inside and kick me out telling me to sit in the shed. The one positive thing that I had found was back in the shed there was a guitar. In five years time I had learnt how to play the guitar. I had even written my own songs. As 24/7 I had completely nothing to do. I was treated like Cinderella you could say in a way.