Chapter 5

*SAPPH’S POV*

The sunlight was seeping through the curtains burning my skin. Last night was the exact definition of romantic but I couldn’t say that because as we both agreed nothing was real, even though deep below I had a feeling that there were many chances.

Though Harry had reassured me that he’d be there, it would be kind of impossible. Everyone knows if he gets a girlfriend I won’t be able to stay with him for long.

I would break down, be rude or just admit that it’s not meant to be.

I had once heard a quote

“If you love somebody let them go. If they return they were always yours, if they don’t they never were”

I opened my eyes readjusting my eyes blinking hurriedly. Turning around I saw Harry fast asleep. He had a calm cheeky smile plastered to his face. I got out of bed checking the time

SHIT I had half an hour to get ready for school or the Literature teacher would gobble me down her throat alive. I had a feeling she didn’t like me. The way she looked at me was kinda disturbing.

I opened the door and I saw everyone in the kitchen ready and eating breakfast. Great. This was even better wasn’t it? I looked over and I saw my bags on the couch I grabbed my orange shorts and a purple loose tank top with a jean jacket.

I got out of the washroom ready. I realized Harry wasn’t there. Must have of gone to get ready I guess. I applied some mascara, and plain cherry lip gloss putting on my UGGS. I tied my brown chest nut hair into a messy bun leaving my flick out.

I grabbed my iphone, and hurried downstairs. Wow Harry was already; ready it didn’t even look like he had gotten up ten minutes before. He was in skinny jeans; white all stars and a plain white t-shirt.

The rest of the boys were looking amazing too. I wish all boys dressed like this. Pfft what a joke never will that happen.

Zayn winked at me from the table who had a mirror in his hand looking at his hair. He was also wearing skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt.

I went over and sat between Zayn and Harry.

“Good morning sleeping beauty” Zayn said with a smirk across his face.

“Ok guys we can chat later we have to get to college in ten” Liam said a bit sternly. I noticed the girls weren’t there apart from Pez and Amy. Amy was too busy in the lounge fixing her bright lipstick and Pez was just looking outside.

I could feel a frown appear on my face. Pez was kind of ignored when El and Dan wouldn’t be near.

“Hey how was your night?” Lou asked me as I went over to fridge embracing me into a warm hug.

“It was simply amazing” I said sarcastically. Well it was later on but I didn’t see the towel stunt coming at all.

“Good to know” Lou said childishly while smacking my arse and running away. And I shot my tongue at him. He was so cheeky it didn’t even look like he was the eldest out of them.

Niall passed by me saying Good morning I passed him a smile.

“Hey Nialler, can I ask you something?” I asked and as I saw he got confused and nodded.

“Where’s everyone and has Pez eaten anything?” I asked and he smiled

“You scared me for a moment” he said in his deep irish voice.

“El, Dan and Alli had to get to an early class so Liam dropped them off near six and no Perrie hasn’t she seems a bit down y’know”

“Ok ill see what’s up with her thanks” He smiled and sat on the stool.