Chapter 19 - 'I hate what you do to me Styles'

*SAPPH’S POV*

I walked home and my eyes widened seeing the crowd of girls outside my house. Seriously not here. I wanted some space to all of us clearly that is impossible. Don’t get me wrong the directioners are dedicated, but at times it gets annoying. I tried to pull my hood over my head and walk through the crowd but soon enough all the girls were now tugging on to my arm.

I wish Haz or Zayn was here, I wish they never left early, I wish I never stayed to talk to Mr. Brook about the charity money.

The girls were literally going wild the paps were none the less. I could feel people now kicking into me. They kept pushing harder hurting me, tears were now welling up in my eyes but I didn’t want to look like a wimp in front of the entire media. I felt some girls pulling onto my hair. That seriously hurt and the pain stung badly.

“Move everyone” I heard a manly voice which was familiar.

Two of my guards came out circling around me and pushing through the screaming crowd of fangirls. The pain still stung but I hastily wiped away the tears. I seriously at times wished the fandom wouldn’t go this crazy and hurt.

“Are you okay ma’am?” Wren one of my guards asked me, Wren was type of my friend ever since I moved into this place. He also use to work as a butler inside. I had once made small talk with him out of boredom but turned out to be a entire conversation.

“Yeah, it’s ok Wren” I passed him a weak smile and walked inside slipping the door key out of my pocket. But instead the door opened and I was enveloped into a hug by a concerned Liam.

“Hey Lili” I tried to act as if nothing happened at all.

“You should literally be an actress Sapph I saw” he sighed “Are you ok?” he looked concerned which was cute.

“Yeah it’s ok, I won’t say anything cus Li if I didn’t know Harry and you guys I would’ve actually been one of them” I laughed slightly even though my stomach still ached a lot.

He just smiled but it was pretty evident he didn’t believe me. I seriously need to change my expressions everyone finds out easily.

I kicked of my converse and threw them in the shoes closet. Yes we had a shoes closet awkward I know but this is what you get when your mum marries a posh man, who can show you all the luxuries to life.

I walked into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water and sure enough Niall was sitting their gobbling down a sandwich. He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my forehead while I giggled. He gulped down the food in his mouth.

“So you got a place I see aye?” Ni spoke in his thick Irish accent.

“Yeah, I’m just doing it for charity yano, it’s for a good cause the money people will give for the tickets to come see us will go to charity and the top two people get to go actually hand the money to the little children with you guys”

“Really with us, I didn’t know that ohh so that was what Liam was rambling about in the morning” he chuckled and I just slapped his arm playfully.

“C’mon then every ones outside in the pool” Ni locked his arms with mine as I followed him outside to the back garden. Sure enough Lou being Lou was in the water with Harry messing around, god I had to keep myself from not staring at the boys.

They had pretty fit bodies, with six packs and stuff. Li had just done a cannon ball earning a smack from Harry for almost jumping on him and lastly Zayn was by the deck on a laptop. Fuck that was my laptop, a wave of embarrassment washed over me as I ran and closed the lid of my MacBook.