Chapter 17 - "It's ok Sapph...."

*SAPPH’S POV*

“Haz I just got a text from Tobs and Lou” I sighed scrolling up on my iPhone screen, while Harry’s eyes were still fixed on The Notebook. “Mum’s saying we have the place to ourselves till we want and the boys wanna come over toms.” I finished and Harry turned his head towards me, and thought for a second.

“If the boys are gonna come over trust me Sapph they’ll be staying the night you okay with that?” Harry wriggled his eyebrows at me. I was ok with it but the thing that was bothering me was Harry and Zayn. Somehow when they both would be together they would just, be awkward and it would make the situation worse. No one would be able to speak up and we all would eventually end up sleeping early, not knowing what to do. I really did want to know what the problem between them was.

I’m sure they weren’t like this before I came along. Maybe it was me? Was it? They weren’t like this before so why now huh? I didn’t know but for sure I was going to find out.

I don’t like people keeping things to them if they have a problem speak of it so the others understand and everyone can help you out eventually or maybe even solve it. Even though I don’t express my feelings it doesn’t mean I don’t want to.  I just feel that no one cares what I’m babbling about; people have enough of their own problems to hold onto mine. But in some cases speaking up for your self is the right decision.

Everyone has some kind of problem, may they be rich or poor. Everyone needs help so why not speak of it before hand. But one thing a person should always keep in mind.

Trust.

Everyone doesn’t care but someone out there, just someone will be there for you. That’s just how life is, cope with it.

I turned my attention back to Harry and nodded.

“I’m okay with it if you are” I smiled at Harry.

“Errm..okay” Harry broke eye contact with me and I knew right that moment that something was bothering him. He wasn’t going to tell me like we use to I guess. I moved closer to Harry and just stared at him blankly for a moment.

“Haz..” I dragged it a bit longer until he made eye contact with me. “I won’t call them if you’re not ok with it” I put my palm on his hand squeezing it slightly.

He just nodded at me. I felt rejected for a second; did he not want to speak to me?  I shrugged it off and texted Lou. He said he would come a bit late but I didn’t bother tell Harry this time. Something was bothering him big time and if he didn’t want to speak of it well I didn’t want to be pushy.

My eyelids had started become heavier by the second and slowly I realized I was drifting to sleep and my head had started to rest onto Harry’s shoulder.

“Sapph I have an interview tomorrow I’ll be back near 12 ok”

“Hmmph” I nodded slightly.

-

I woke up to my head throbbing; it felt like I had drunk before dozing off. I picked up my hand and massaged my forehead in circles making sure one of my long nail didn’t scratch me. I was guessing I had slept on Harry so he must have of put me to bed.

“Ugh fuck this headache” I muttered, slipping out of bed. Harry wouldn’t be here till I don’t know when, I didn’t really remember the time he had said he would be back I think it was later at night time. The weather was amazing for sitting outside in the sun for a while. I hadn’t played my guitar in some time.

I didn’t bother taking a shower as I thought I’d take it after I was done with outside. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a messy yet perfect bun. I stripped of my clothes and took out my bikini and slipped on my red hoody on top as I didn’t really like showing off my body. I didn’t wear anything underneath apart from my bikini and its set of bottoms. I grabbed my iPhone, with my Ray bans.