Chapter 24 - Flirt

Chapter 24

*SAPPH’S POV*

“GOD DAMNIT LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINOSN, YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T PUT IT UP ANYWHERE AND YET YOU TEND TO PUT IT UP ON TWITTER I SOUND LIKE A SQUEALING CAT” I screamed at Louis who I was really angry at. HE recorded the entire time I was singing Warrior and put it up on twitter tagging me along with it.

Millions of people and by people famous and ordinary people were hearing it and commenting. And there was a fair amount of hate I got, I’m not saying there weren’t any compliments believe me there were loads but some hate was literally painful.

“But you sound amazing” Lou reasoned, while Niall and Zayn laughed at me for screaming like a retard. I wasn’t actually entirely mad at him cus maybe this could help other people and by that I mean famous people hear it and maybe I could get a chance to sing worldwide but there was highly a chance of that right now.

“Calm down Sapph I’m sure no one can hate it, to be honest it’s pretty amazing” Harry spoke from behind me and patted my shoulder before plopping himself on the couch. I looked at him sending him dagger eyes and sitting between Niall and Zayn.

“I’m stuck in some shit because of you Louis” I spoke wickedly. “Revenge waits”.

“Have a drink and calm down” Lou passed me a can of something but I didn’t care what it was and just opened it sipping onto it.

“Lou I don’t think that’s a good idea” Harry glared at Louis and he smirked evilly.

“She can’t take that much of load” he reasoned on something about me but I didn’t catch what they were talking about.

“What are you talking about?” I asked sipping onto the sour liquid.

“The hate” Louis spoke abruptly and Harry glared at him again.

“Guys I don’t think this is a good idea” Liam spoke concerned. But I couldn’t care less a headache started to approach me.

*HARRY’S POV*

“Lou I told you” I screamed at Lou but he was drunk just like Sapphire. But Louis was used to it and Sapphire was new at drinking beer, it had been fifteen minutes since she had drunk three cans of beer. They were absolutely drunk and out of their senses.

Lou just smiled and carried on couple dancing with Sapphire in the garden, there was a part of me which wanted to be that person but I didn’t know what to do things could get out of place by just one wrong move.

I looked over and Liam had started to worry in the begging but was ok now and was laughing with Zayn and Niall.

I stood next to Zayn, Liam and Niall just watching what the two idiots were doing, but there was still a part of me which was tense and jealous.

Louis fell onto the beach chair flat slowly muttering something while Sapphire was really close to the edge of the pool and started to twirl.

“She’s gonna fall” Zayn hurried forward but I tugged onto his arm and pulled him back while he looked at me weirdly.

“Wait and watch” I spoke.

“What the hell man she’s gonna get hurt” he spoke louder.

“Zayn trust me I know what she’s doing” I spoke and Zayn calmed down standing back again. I could feel Liam and Niall tense beside me too looking at me as if I was some kind of idiot who wanted my best friend to get hurt.

After a second a smile grew on my face and Sapphire started to twirl non-stop on one toe several times like a ballerina, me and Sapphire had taken ballet classes when we were younger just to skip a boring class of lectures on human rights.