Chapter 16 - "I miss us"

*SAPPH’S POV*

“Hey….Harry” I spoke in a confused tone, why was Harry here? Had mum called him over?

“Hey” he moved back as I walked inside still blank what was going on. My mum came rushing giving me a bone crushing hug which reminded me of Nialler. He had specifically told me to call, text and face time or Skype him almost every day. He was adorable; I had already started missing his Horan hugs.

“Hello dear how are you?”

“I’m fine mum” I passed her a small smile. But I knew she had gotten the hint of my confusion. Not that I didn’t want Harry here it was just that things between us were different as in..Awkward. They were most definitely not like before considering my feeling had grown massively towards him without any suspicion.

My stepdad was next who had pulled me into a tight hug, which was actually comforting as I inhaled the Armani scent of his perfume. It hit me then the Audi R8 wasn’t my stepdads but it was Harry’s.

“Harry dear why don’t you show Sapphire her room? You both got the rooms next to each other with the balconies” my mum past me a wide smile and walked off pulling my stepdad with her. Toby was nowhere to be seen I actually missed him it had been quite a while now. 

I observed the house more or a mansion to be exact. The posh furniture, luxury, the flooring the pictures it was just wow. I followed Harry upstairs as he had a small bag of mine over his shoulder.

Why was Harry staying here? Didn’t he say that Anne and Gem had a house here? This was going to be well seriously weird now that he was here. I walked further than Harry and bumped into a hard chest of a man whom was towering me. I lifted my head up.

Jason.

What the fuck is going on? Why is he here? I don’t want to be anywhere near my dad’s family at all. They have showed me how low a person can be. The worst years of my life were received by them. Just bringing back those scarred times freaked me out and gave me shivers.

“What are you doing here” I spat on Jason’s face he just smirked. I could kill this person if it wasn’t illegal. I stepped back my heart beating ten times faster and a shiver ran down my spine giving me goose bumps.

“Nice meeting you too” he stroked my cheek and I moved back closer to Harry who didn’t know whom he was at all. “Just wanted to see my little sis plus, I wanted to check out some stuff here for your daddy, I didn’t have a place to go so technically your mum was forced to keep me”

“I’m not your goddamn sister just cus my dad married your whore of a mum doesn’t mean we know each other” I cussed under my breath. Could this day get any better?

As if on cue Harry grabbed my wrist tightly and came in front of me. He glared at Jason who was now walking back into his room I was guessing. I was scared he’d hurt me, I had barely gotten rid of all the bruises I didn’t want more. I walked along as Harry did still holding onto my wrist.

We stopped in front of a room with purple walls, an en suite, guitar, fluffy carpet all the snaps I took from my DLSR 5 years ago on a wall as a collage, a double bed with white covers yet purple and black bed sheet. The room was amazing I wished I could hold onto here forever. I could see all the pictures of me and Harry on the wall I just wanted to run and go over them.

“So this is your room and that’s mine” Harry said pointing towards the room on the side almost like mine apart from all the girly stuff. “Our balconies are like 1 feet away so you can come in anytime you want” he smiled sheepishly at me and I nodded I walked over and looked at all the pictures.