Chapter 21 - Niall's a sexy leprechaun

*SAPPH’S POV*

I didn’t feel like doing anything apart from leaving my bed. Everyone’s concerned looks annoyed me and made me much tenser. I turned over on my bed facing five boys. I hadn’t let them inform Mum, stepdad not even Toby cus I was well aware Toby would kill the shit outta him. Some parts of my body still ached and my muscles were still tight like magnets bashed together.

My face was all sticky due to the dried up tears and I was hundred percent sure it would’ve been red and my eyes would be all puffy. My mum had called Haz to check up why I wasn’t attending my mobile nor Skype. My MacBook kept making noises but I ignored it trying to get over the shock.

I got up from bed while I could feel five pairs of eyes burning onto my back. I put up a small smile, I knew I was overreacting slightly but it was a shock. And I didn’t like anyone touching me either ,it scared me that they’d use me.

I had to get it over this some day the sooner the better I thought to myself. At least on the bright side I was safe and nothing tremendous had happened.

I opened my closet and picked out a comfortable cream full sleeves shirt with a brown sweater and some plain black jeggings supporting it, with a new pair of undergarments.

“I’m gonna take shower I feel disgusting” I made a disgusted face. It was true I didn’t want his touch on me I wanted to rinse it off. So I stepped in the shower and opened the hot water, praying that Mum wouldn’t be here early.

*HARRY’S POV*

“She’s pretty strong yano after what happened to her I’m amazed” Liam spoke softly as we all heard the shower start.

“Hmmph I’m glad she’s ok” Niall spoke calmly running a hand through his hair.

Just then her MacBook started to make noises and Lou being himself went up to it and opened the lid.

“Lou I don’t think we should touch it” Liam being the daddy direction spoke first. As much as I wanted to reframe I wanted to see what she had inside that she let no one see.

“I think we should go for it” Zayn spoke with a sly smile.

Well after debating whether to open it or not we eventually did but it had a password on it.

“Shit, Sherlock” Lou mumbled as I chuckled.

“What could it be?” Liam asked, I was pretty clueless at this point though.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Niall spoke sarcastically and typed the password, to my surprise it opened.

“What was it?”Zayn and I asked in unison, while Niall chuckled.

“It was Niall’s a sexy leprechaun” he winked at us cheekily but I raised a brow at him.

“It was Hazzabear you plonkers” I could feel my cheeks burn as they tinted red. It would’ve been better if I hadn’t even asked or wanted to open the MacBook, but it was a win-lose situation I wanted to see what was in there but I didn’t want to be embarrassed along with it.  

The screen buzzed and my eyes widened at the background picture it was simply perfect.

We both were standing in front of a grey wall Sapph’s hands were locked with mine. I was looking straight at the camera while her head lay on my chest and she laughed. The picture was black and white but I had fallen in love with it. She wore a baggy purple shirt with a white blazer till her elbows and supporting it with white denim shorts and purple all stars, it wasn’t really clear what the colors were actually due to the black and white effect.