Chapter 25 - Over protective

*SAPPH’S POV*

I woke up to a throbbing headache, I looked around and Niall wasn’t near I had guessed that he must’ve been awake for a while since it was near twelve in the morning. I rubbed my forehead, and a sharp pain stroke through. I walked into my room and went straight to the en suite. I threw up as soon as I got to the sink and I didn’t feel good at all my stomach lurched and the headache kept going on.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face I looked horrible because of the smudged mascara my eyes had red streaks of tiredness in them, bags under my eyes and they were really puffy. I was in pain physically and mentally.

Opening the cabinet and took out a tablet of aspirin for the pain and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I was guessing everyone was having brunch. I looked outside the window and Harry’s Audi R8 stood there.

I could smell an addictive smell which was most definitely pancakes with maple syrup, but my stomach lurched and I had guessed that it was hangover pain. I heard muffled voices coming from the kitchen sounding like an argument but that didn’t matter to me right now my head felt like it was exploding.

“Where did Sapphire sleep at night?” I heard Harry speak slowly and I stopped in the corridor trying to listen at what they were talking about and why it included me sleeping where.

“Why does it matter to ‘YOU’?” I heard Lou spoke and emphasized more on ‘you’ itself. I figured that it’d be a good moment walking in to solve what everything was on about.

“I slept with Niall. Why?”  I spoke, ok so it sounded a lot better in my head like this it just made it look so awkward and weird like I was dating him or something of course I wouldn’t have slept with Niall without reason but I did so I figured Harry had guessed.

Harry’s gaze went towards Niall who looked slightly scared and the tip of his ears went to the lightest color of pink. It was like Harry was giving him a death stare, I couldn’t and wasn’t understanding the situation I mean I had an head ache Harry was acting like a dickhead Niall was scared, Lou was cross at Harry? I thought. And Liam and Zayn we’re trying to keep their on conversation going but clearly was a fail because every now and then Zayn and I would make eye contact and he kept stealing glances.

Awkwardly I picked up a glass poured water into it and took the aspirin; the tension in the air was downright thick. I cleared my throat and looked at Harry for a second and all I could see was pain in his eyes what was wrong with him lately he gets cross at anyone for anything at all. And when it came to himself the prince charming would act as if nothing had happened at all and every little thing was just a misunderstanding.

“What’s the matter with you?” I asked him furrowing my eyebrows truth was I had started to get scared of him myself he wasn’t him at all lately.

“Why’d you do it?” he spoke looking straight at me into my eyes as if he looked straight through them too.

“What sleep with Niall? Harry I only slept with him I didn’t have sex there’s a load of difference” everyone’s eyes we’re no on us and it felt uncomfortable because I wasn’t really facing any of them either. I pushed Harry and walked by but he grasped onto my wrist really had that it hurt. His large fingers wrapped around my small wrist hurt my lip slightly trembled.

“You can’t just sleep with my band mate ok” it wasn’t like he asked but he demanded. His grasp kept getting tighter and the pain kept increasing I tried to wriggle it off but he didn’t budge.

“Harry mate calm down” a low voice of Liam spoke.

The vein on Harry’s neck was literally pooping out what was he so furious about when I should’ve been the one to be furious at him spending the entire night out with Amy and then entering like nothing happened.