Chapter 14 - Promise me you'll stay....

*SAPPH’S POV*

I woke up to the movement of my body. I didn’t really remember everything from the previous day but then it occurred to me the interview. Well the interview was perfectly fine but what happened after that was miserable and I cried myself to sleep on Niall and Zayn right beside me his warm hands intertwined with my small ones comforting me rubbing circles the whole night. What was done was done. Harry had gone to a restaurant with Amy after that may I add alone. Might be a date or whatever but certainly it explained why he took Amy on live interview. Time was passing and Simon had given us a date we finally all could go back to our apartments living normally. I moved slightly as I was on Nialler’s lap. Holy crap I spent the whole night like this on him I must be so fat, he and Zayn sang to me trying to calm me, just like Harry once would. I was aware of I didn’t have much time left to go to the college of my dreams and Harry and the lads on their tour.

I blinked my eyes hurriedly readjusting it to the lights. And I saw two beautiful faces with smiles plastered to their faces. I sat upright in a sitting position and the edges of my lips curled into a smile.

“I’m sorry I slept on you I must be so heavy” I passed Nialler an apologetic look and for some unknown reason Zayn and Nialler started laughing and I just looked at them blankly what joke did I crack that they were laughing contagiously.

“What?” I blurted sternly furrowing my brow at them.

“Your light as a feather Sapph what are you talking about” Nialler said trying to control his laugh.

“He’s got a point Sapph” Zayn added passing me his signature smile. I shifted from Nialler’s lap to the sofa.

“What’s the time?” I asked still sleepily.

“Hmm half past 11” Nialler said checking on his iPhone5. I sneaked a peek of his iPhone cover and it was an adorbs picture of me and him. As usual Nialler laughing and me making a funny face sticking out my tongue. I flashed a smile at him and I could see his cheeks flush and Zayn was just purely confused. I got up fixing my dress which was a mess now all crinkled.

“What are y’doin?” Niall asked with a frown placing slowly across his gorgeous face.

“Niall what does it look like I’m going to go change and shower I stink” I said crinkling my nose slightly.

“You don’t, maybe we should go somewhere after your done huh?” he wriggled his eyebrows at me.

Sounded good it wasn’t like I had other plans. I nodded curtly just like Zayn passing him a small smile.

“Yeah sure” I walked to my room looking down at me feet.

I went to my toilet took a quick shower applying some boots shampoo and my apple conditioner. I didn’t really like fruits but I loved the apple smell. The gushing of water attacking my bear body with warm water always calmed me down slightly. I started to sing

Praying won't do it

Hating won't do it

Drinking won't do it

Fighting won't knock you out

Hiding won't hide it

Smiling won't hide it

Like I ain't tried it

Everyone's tried it now

And failed somehow

So when you gonna let me

When you gonna let me out, out

And if you know