Chapter 2

*SAPPHIRES POV*

          The whole day yesterday we had all spent talking about how One Direction got famous. There ups and downs. I felt horrible that I wasn’t there for my best friend seeing him go through all the fame and fortune. I had abandoned him when he needed me most. I had seen their video’s there diaries it was amazing seeing I missed out on so much that it also hurt me. We had a lot of laughs and I had realized that I wasn’t the miserable me anymore. And I’m thankful to my mum if it wasn’t for her putting money in my accounts monthly I would’ve been broke and still in Texas.

          There was just one thing that confused me if One Direction were going to start their tour shortly, Harry would leave me again for months almost a year. We would barely meet. It bothered me so much that I would lose him again, for now I just pushed that though away. I was sure of getting a detention today as we all dropped out from college basically it was bunking. I had fallen asleep really late last night.

“Shit its 7:50 am” I ran to my in suite bathroom in a hurry. I took out my baggy tank top saying for ‘forever single’ and my yellow denim shorts. I tucked my shirt and leaving it a bit baggy.

Made a really messy bun and stuck a pen through it. Grabbed my iphone5 and ran out of my room in a hurt. El wouldn’t be here as she had a class way earlier than mine. I closed the door behind me and looked on my left I saw Harry closing the door and was in a hurry himself.

     “Media” we both spoke in unison and started to laugh. Everyone was talking about the new media teacher being scary.  Harry intertwined his fingers with mine and we both giggled as we ran the whole way to college. I took off his snapback and put it on my head running away from him eventually he caught up to me by that time we had reached college.

         “Hey Sapph about yesterday the kiss” he spoke and my heart sunk I knew it was wrong for me to be in a relation with him since he was an international pop star.

        “Yeah I know it was a mistake the time took over both of us and I don’t want to ruin your reputation or anything at all, were best friends I’m fine with that I take you as my best friend nothing more” I said to him though I had just completely utterly lied to him. I loved him; I would break if he was taken or if I would have to see him kiss a girl that isn’t me. His face was blank and looked emotionless and then he gave me a crocked smile.

“Yeah that’s what I was going to say” I saw all the lust and passion in his eyes had faded and I knew he wasn’t telling me the truth or something was definitely bothering him. Did he not want us to meet again? Did he prefer me out of his life? Am I just a mistake to everyone?

*HARRY’S POV*

          She told me she didn’t love me the way I loved her. She meant the world to me. I had waited five flippin years for this girl and I am not giving up now. I know she loves me maybe not over the top like I do but deep down she does and I’m going to make that Sapph be mine. All I want to do is have her in my arms and call her mine. Yet maybe she may not have any feelings for me and takes me as a friend nothing more. It killed me inside hearing those words from her.

          It felt so right looking into those gorgeous blue eyes with the green streaks going through. Her brown long hair tied into a messy bun. Her skinny body, I just wanted to kiss her lips and tell her I loved her. I will make her mine and show her my love for her. I pushed the thoughts away and locked my eyes with hers.

I could see something was bothering her the same way it was bothering me that maybe she hadn’t any feelings for me.

“Sapph you know I’m here for you it may not look like it but I am” I say to her a bit sternly.