Chapter 20 - "Some days, I break."

*SAPPH'S POV*

"Wh...what are you doing here" I stuttered but looked at him with dagger eyes. He had no business in my room so why was he here. Forget about my room he had no business in my house. I felt insecure all of a sudden as he walked closer and locked the door behind him. He wasn't stable either it was pretty evident that he had been banged hard.

He stumbled closer to me every step I took back, my heart beat had quickened and my chest was suddenly now pounding. Would he hurt me? I looked down to the scars on my wrist and tears had started welling up in my eyes. I wasn't going to show I was weak, sure enough I was but I shouldn't be.

I looked at the button to call the guards but that was far from me and closer to Jason. My back hit the closet and he grabbed me from my side with an evil smirk on his face.

I tried to scream but the voice wouldn't leave my throat. Nothing it was completely dry. He had started touching me inappropriately the tears had now started leaving my eyes as he smashed his lips to mine.

Nothing not a feeling, his lips were harsh, rough and eager for more and his tongue had swept in I tried pushing him off but I earned a hard slap on my right cheek. I squirmed in his grip pushing him of but he was too strong, I was weak against him.

I wanted to scream and run but my body felt numb with his touch as he started to suck on my soft spot. I groaned loudly, and tried aiming my knee at his crotch it was once again no use as he was much taller than me.

My cheek had heated up and hurt badly as the pain stung. I squeezed my eyes shut praying one of the boys would help me someone would burst in.

Jason's hands travelled to my shorts and I shrieked I was a virgin I didn't want the first person I had sex with to be my own step brother someone who'd hurt me. I wanted it to be someone I loved someone who cared for me, the right person. I had started pushing him nonstop kicking with my knees but he wouldn't budge. He roughly took off my pajama shorts I tried smacking him but instead I earned a harder one on the left side.

Now the pain was equal and worse, both my cheeks burned as I cried hiccupping trying to scream for help. I picked up my knee and aimed straight at his crotch. Even if I did scream the boys were on the third floor and the size of the house it would be impossible. He screamed in pain as he held that area.

"You little bitch" he sneered at me but I ran to the balcony. "shit" I cussed under my breath and hopped onto Harry's balcony but he grabbed my arm pulling me back luckily I fell hard onto Harry's balcony the concrete hitting me hard increasing the pain five times worse.

I was trembling in shock not being able to move. He kicked me and pulled me up with my arm. Just as he was about to kiss me I slammed my fists onto Haz's balcony door.

"Harry please open" I screamed but Jason kicked me in my gut. I screamed in pain my surroundings going fuzzy and dull.

"Please" I screamed once more. Once again Jason started kissing me hungrily the tears still not stopping yet getting faster. My body wouldn't function he couldn't he was going harder he sucked harder and started travelling low.

Just then Harry opened the door and I stumbled back in his room leaning against the wall and crying. Would he actually be that low to rape me?

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you little mother fucker" Harry snarled at him punching him in the gut. But Jason was drunk and he wouldn't have held back this was 'the' drunk Jason. I'd seen him drunk before and it hadn't ever been a pretty sight.

I pushed the button in Harry's room still whimpering like a lost puppy. Jason being himself had a comeback and punched Harry on lips. His lower lip was completely busted as he stumbled back slightly. He was going for another punch but, I came in front of Harry.