Chapter 13

*HARRY’S POV*

I snaked my hand around Sapph’s waist making sure she was close to me. I knew exactly what had happened to her last time I was just waiting to confront it to her. She had insecurities I’ve been aware of that since we have been babies. I was due to everyone taking her as fat. She was never fat she was cute and had chubby cheeks. People just criticize cus they are jealous themselves.

‘You’re not ugly society is.’

It was evident that she was freaking out. Her blue green eyes tensed looking towards her feet. To be completely honest she was looking stunning today it was almost impossible to take my eyes off of her. The last time she wore a dress was like centuries ago. I had noticed Zayn and Ni doing the same, I’m aware of Zayn having feelings but Ni and her was kinda shocking. I was the one who actually knew Sapph none of them they all knew what she meant to me, couldn’t they just let me get the girl of my dreams.

Is it true are you pregnant with Harry’s child?

When did you start dating?

Why are you playing with all the single boys whom is next Louis or Liam?

This kinda shocked me wow people seriously do know how to make up stories. People are so pathetic these days do they have nothing to do apart from making complete loads of bull. I crouched down to Sapph’s ears as we pushed through the fans and the paps.

“Don’t listen to them, it’s all bull” I whisper yelled. She just past me a smile though I could see that she was still worried. We finally got in and I inhaled the sweet smell in the hall. I intertwined my fingers with Sapph’s and I Amy makes a disgusted face. I really don’t get Amy at times what the hell does she have against Sapph. I ran a hand through my messy curls a few times. My phone buzzed and I slipped out my phone detaching my fingers from Sapph’s.

“Hello” I spoke loudly as there was a lot of noise coming from the other line.

“Harry this is management there are some changes in your today’s agenda before the interview firstly you are not taking Sapphire Greene on stage now instead we found someone better, we think Amy should go as she is much better in complexion and popularity. And you better not spill your job is depending on this” He spoke and my eyes widened what the fuck are they up to.

“What the hell are you saying I can’t take Amy we have completely nothing and if I take her people will suspect things and-“ I was cut off rudely.

“We don’t care what you think Harry either it’s the worthless girl or your career” he hung up on me and I just stood there like a goof. What the hell was all that about, my life cant I for once pick something for myself? This was just complete utter bull. Sapph and everyone were looking at me from a distance and Sapph gave me a confused look yet sympathetic.

I ran a hand through my messy curls and walked towards them. I eyed Lou and he just looked at me weirdly making a weird face.

“What’s up did you find carrot kingdom?” he joked. But I was serious.

“I’m taking Amy on the interview” I said making a blank expression.

“Harry what the fuck are you saying? You got Sapph all hyped up and now you’re saying you’re taking Amy that’s just messed up mate” he spoke a bit annoyed.

“I just have to” and I walked away passing Amy whom was giving me a sly smirk.

*SAPPH’S POV*

The interview is about to start in two minutes and Harry has just decided to take Amy all of a sudden. Wow I feel like just running away in some field and crying till my heart’s content. I wore a bloody dress for him what have I not done that he treats me like a stranger now.