Chapter 22 - Perfect Two

*SAPPH’S POV*

We stood on the lines of tape Mr. Brook had told us too, boys facing the girls, and the other way around. Zayn and Harry flashed me a smile while I pulled onto my sweaters sleeves. I always did that when I was nervous, or scared, or well … kinda every time. There was a long line of girls here that were pretty good and more talented I had not a chance against them i thought to myself.

The charity competition was in a month or two but that depended on the amount of people coming to watch us over the entire town and all the gathering of material, rehearsing and the judges deciding who was going to win the charity check and hand it over to the people who needed help with One Direction.

“Ok, students it’d be nice if you could use those tongues of yours later because I can assure you, you won’t be getting anywhere without it” Mr. Brook spoke eyeing some group of girls that were giggling and probably gossiping about me as they stared at me every now and then.

I couldn’t really give a shit at the moment what they thought about me to be honest I had many other problems in life other than my looks or my outfit to worry about.

“Now, this isn’t the x-factor that you guys are being voted for so take it seriously remember that it’s all for a good cause. Along with me some other people will judge you and we get to decide who goes till the end. Now I don’t want to hear about any cat fights later on that, who got in or out. Got it. Good.” he sighed and gave us a stern look.

“Today we want you to sing in pairs just to see your coordination with each other and because the head principal said so. So go find your pairs, decide a song you both know and then we’ll start. Again I want to mention clearly no fights over anything especially for the girls cus you all can’t get Harry and Zayn.” He rolled his eyes and walked away with his Starbucks frap in his hand.

I wasn’t really sure about who I was gonna sing or wanted to make my partner but I was hundred and one percent sure that Zayn wouldn’t walk up to me and ask if I would like to sing with him until Harry had picked a girl.

I fixed my Beanie ad twirled my hand in my long brown locks looking around as if I was in search for someone. My gaze met with Harry and Zayn a few times but I acted as if I didn’t notice just to keep the awkwardness away. My iPhone buzzed in the back pocket of my jeans I slipped it out and tapped on the screen unlocking the password.

Niall: You look like a lost puppy awh! I’m coming over

I rolled my eyes as I slipped my iPhone back into my pocket. Everyone was doing pretty well apart from me. I barely knew anyone in this school apart from bitches, pervert boys trying to get into me, and well our group.

I could see that a few ok maybe a lot of girls came to Zayn but he kept rejecting as if he didn’t know what to do just like me. As for Harry he was doing the same but he looked interested in some. That would be typical Haary for you.

“Aren’t you going to find a partner Sapph” I heard a thick irish voice from behind me, then Ifaced Niall, with a pouty face trying to hide the concern. 

“No cant I just sing alone, half of the boys who look at me look as if they want to rape me” I laughed.

“Then why not Harry or maybe even Zayn?” Niall arched his brow at me and I went blank I didn’t have a comeback for this I was in loss of words.

“I don’t know really” I passed him a smile looking at my converse then back at him.

“Well I’ve got a class Sapph I’ll see you later ok. Don’t worry you’ll find someone good luck” Niall kissed my cheek and walked out of the hall. Great just great what the fuck was I supposed to do now. I saw some girls staring at me with disgust, but that wasn't the least of my problems right now.