Chapter 6

*SAPPH’S POV*

- -At Lunch - -

I walked over to the toilet not knowing what to do, at all. The little chat was the only thing on my mind. Yeah now that I was aware of Joe liking Harry it all made sense to me. Maybe I didn’t have all the pieces to the puzzle but I knew how the picture looked on the cover of the puzzle box.

I slipped out my phone.

8 missed calls from Harry

2 texts from Zayn

1 Call from El

Great they all must be wondering where I must be. I didn’t want to see them as I know that Harry and Zayn must’ve spilled about my detention. This was the first time and yet I felt horrible.

*flashback*

“I know what you want and what you’re trying to get, but I want to make myself clear that if u interfere in any of my business I will make sure I suspend you”

A smirk grew along her face.

“Am I clear?” she asked

A Tear stroll down but I had confidently brushed it away.

“Crystal clear” I gave her a crocked smile slamming the door behind me.

*end of flashback*

Tear were welling up in my eyes when I hear one of the toilet doors opening. Trying to act calm and as if nothing had happened I looked behind and saw Pez who had been crying. Her blonde hair was tucked back with a purple flowery hair band. I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug

“What’s going on Pez? I knew something was wrong in the morning but you wouldn’t tell now spill?” I said

“It’s nothing seriously. I mean it I’ve been having a headache thas all nothing more” she shrugged it off but I knew she was lying you could tell by the hurt in her eyes.

“Yano if you don’t tell me I am gonna find out someway” I raised my eyebrow at her.

She just sighed “You don’t need to worry Sapph I’m ok just gonna leave college early today.” She said taking out her mascara and applying it on.

“I know this is a boys cheesy line to say to a girl but to be honest you don’t need mascara at all you’re beautiful just the way you are” she giggled

“Seriously I look like a Zombie without it” we both laughed but my sixth senses were telling me she was hiding something really big underneath.

Pez had left and I was now walking into the cafeteria. Lou waved at me like an idiot and I just laughed. That boy sure is childish.

I was almost there when I someone picked me up and twirled me around.

“Sapph is it you?” an unfamiliar face asked me.

He had brown hair into a quiff one ear pierced Blue electric gorgeous eyes nothing compared to Niall’s though.

Everyone from the gang was staring at me giving me the ‘What the fuck’ look and I passed the boy that look.

He put me down I fixed my clothes, stepped back. “Errm I don’t think I know you?”

“Of course you wouldn’t I’m Kimmi Jen”

“KIMMI WHO” I freaked out. Who the fuck is this dude I swear I have never seen him.

“Some ones got a boyfriend” Lou chimed and El smacked him.