Chapter 3

*ZAYN’S POV*

--One hour later--

We had heard a loud pitchy scream earlier and it was obviously Amy’s. She had called Harry, which eventually pissed Sapph a bit. I was aware that Sapph had strong feelings towards Harry but, the way she used to look at me at times made me have second thoughts.

I’m not saying that maybe she loves me. But her eyes when I look at them they give me hope. Maybe I do have a chance or do I?

I pushed those thoughts away and looked back into the situation. Earlier Amy had dropped the juice bottle on the floor and had broken her nail. She was screeching while all of us were dying to get away from her.

That wasn’t the only problem she had dropped the grape juice on the very expensive carpet which was white in color and now was purple. We had to fix it some way as Simon and Paul wouldn’t be happy. Well Liam had thrown it in the washing machine keeping his hopes up thinking that it would be back to normal. But I was really sure the stain wasn’t going to remove that easily.

          Amy was literally on Harry telling him how hurt she was. And the way her nail broke.

“Harry it hurts” she fake cried almost. Harry just passed her a smile and looked away.

I looked over at Sapph who was glaring at Amy and Alli. Amy had an evil grin on her face.

“Grow up it’s just a nail the world isn’t going to end today” Sapph snarled at her getting up. Everyone was sitting there just looking at them both. This possibly couldn’t get any awkward.

I pulled onto Sapph’s hand and motioned her to sit.

“Do you want to start the art project so that later on we have more time more media” I asked her.

“Yeah sure, but I don’t think I’ll be able to do much” she giggled while raising her hand which was hurt. Covered with bandages.

I laughed. “It’ll be ok soon, trust me.” I comforted her. And from the corner of my eye I could see Harry tense up.

*SAPPHIRE’S POV*

          I hate Amy. Simply who does she think she is? She almost broke my frikkin hand and now is crying on a broken flippin nail.

Zayn got up from besides me. “Shall we?” he asked flirtiously waiting for me to grab his hand.

“We shall” I say winking at him. I don’t look at Amy and Alli as I know they would be happy thinking that I have feelings for Zayn. But in reality he’s a really supportive friend of mine that’s all.

I didn’t have feelings for him the way I did for Harry. I had learned to tame my feelings for Harry as the way he looked at Amy in media might be something more.

“Aww is someone in love” Lou teased from behind. “Maybe” I said mysteriously and shot my tongue at him.

“Stop troubling everyone for once Lou” I could hear El say to him. We took out paints, and all the material needed and started to sketch. According to my sketching Zayn’s was amazing. I was really good in art but nothing compared to Zayn.

To be honest I wasn’t really in the mood to sketch and then paint it. I just wanted to have some fun. But I was sure I wasn’t going to get that in the blink of an eye. I could make it fun staying here but there wouldn’t be any use again Amy and Alli would eventually just ruin everything. Since I wasn’t in the mood I was basically day dreaming.

I was lost in my thoughts when Zayn put paint on my nose.

“Wake up, sleeping beauty” Zayn said giggling. Oh this meant for revenge. BIG TIME WAR.