Chapter 9

*SAPPH’S POV*

I could feel the bed coming back to its same position. Well last night was horrible yet great, Niall had helped me a lot and gave me hope that if Harry and Zayn aren’t there for me Niall and the rest of the gang still are. It was like I could tell Niall anything without second thoughts or hesitation. Don’t get me wrong I really like Niall but I don’t like him the way I like Harry or maybe even …. Zayn.

I opened my eyes blinking quickly trying to readjust the light. Niall was stroking his hand through his ruffled hair. He looked back at me and past a warm smile.

But I was too sleepy and I could feel my eyelids heavily dropping back down and I fell asleep again.

---Two hours later---

I woke up to a bang from the room next to me which was Amy and Alli’s room. Ugh must be looking for some makeup or clothes like always. Niall wasn’t in the room anymore, which caused a frown on my face to grow. I felt so comfortable with him around just like when Lou would be with me, same going for the girls. But Niall being there was kind of different. Hopefully we won’t fall for each other.

Hopefully.

I hopped off of the bed, stripped of my clothes taking my iphone went to take a warm bath. Every time I would be stressed out I would sing, dance or take a hot bath. Usually when the music would hit me all the pain would just disappear. This was one major reason why I loved to sing and dance.

After I was done I wrapped the purple soft towel around my bare skin and opened my closet. I took out my black tank top with a white sleeve less loose shirt with black see through tights and black denim shorts. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it slightly. My blond streak had almost faded away; I might just dye my tips pink. I love changing my hairstyle every now and then.

I wasn’t really bothered about anything right now so I just applied really light mascara took out my purple beats headphones connecting it to my iphone putting it on shuffle and walking outside with full confidence.

Well to my surprise everyone was awake and doing something until I entered there was dead silence. Great what’s with everyone today, or is it just me? Oh god please help me. I just didn’t make eye contact with anyone. Gradually everyone went back to what they were doing apart from Amy who was glaring at me and I just smirked.

I found you started by the wanted started to play. I actually loved The wanted not because of their music only but I sorta did have a big celebrity crush on Nathan Sykes. I poured orange juice and sat on the counter while Zayn, Harry Lou and Niall looked at me. I just smirked I don’t know why but I did.

And I automatically started to mumble with the song. Of course I would, I love these guys and singing is the one thing I am probably good at.

Niall came up to me and sat next to me laughing slightly.

“What?” I asked slightly confused.

“Nothing what are you listening to?” he asked.

“The wanted obvious” I said casually.

“You like The Wanted?” he looked puzzled and raised his eyebrow at me.

Now everyone Zayn, Lou, Niall, Harry, Liam and the girls were looking at me in disbelief.

“Nop, I don’t like them I love them” I passed a smirk.

They all looked at me as if I was standing their naked or something. What the hell is going on?

“What?” I asked still confused.

“Well most of the time they are our biggest competition” Niall said.