Chapter 11

*LOU’S POV*

SMASHHH

Harry was going ballistic; we had dropped Sapph at the hospital in emergency. Harry had been crying and breaking stuff taking all his anger out. Zayn on the other hand was just sitting on the sofa staring at his feet running his hand through his scruffy hair letting out some tears every now and then.

“Harry mate calm down” I put my hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“Lou sh…. she … w.. will be ok right?” he stuttered out the words. Looking deep into my eyes searching for an answer. I really didn’t know how to reply to that I just hugged him.

He sat down still stressed tears were still dropping uncontrollably. One girl really did have an amazing effect on him, I couldn’t blame him she was amazing.

Niall sat in front of Harry and Zayn he looked as if he had been crying but he had held it much better than Zayn and Harry clearly.

Perrie had come rushing through the doors asking what had happened her hair looked so damn sexy she had died her tips shocking pink and it suited her pretty good. El wasn’t here as she had to California for her Hollister modeling job. And Dan had to go for a performance for the X-factor.

She eyed me her eyes looked as if she had been crying much worse than Harry or Zayn. Hmm wonder why? Yeah well Sapph and Perrie are really close to each other like Ni and Sapph.

I after I told her everything Harry had told me, I looked at her face I couldn’t see any emotion just blankness. Slowly I realized the tears welling up in her eyes. Her mascara was already smudged badly which clearly showed how much Sapph meant.

Sapph meant a lot to us, even if we have known each other for almost a month now. Let’s just say that now she was also a big part in the 1D family like El and Dan.

I felt like shedding out tears to but I had to hold them in to show everyone that everything will be ok and we should be strong.

-

“We are outside your house to drop Sapphire Greene” the woman said on the phone.  

“Really is she ok did she speak or talk? What’s wrong with her?” I bombarded the woman with so many questions all of a sudden.

“Sir we will tell you everything when we meet in person” click she ended the call.

I ran outside telling the guards that it was ok.

-

*HARRY’S POV*

I woke up to the sound of a car’s engine. Hmm I wondered who was here. I had cried myself to sleep. To be honest if anything happens to Sapph I can’t imagine what I’d do to myself for not looking after her and acting all self centered.

I walked over to Lou’s room when I heard him talking to Liam I just stood there about to knock but I stopped.

“The doc just says it was a panic attack nothing much but she might be ill and a lot of attacks can cause to y’know” Lou spoke. And I opened the door with so much force it hit the wall hard.

“Where the fuck is she Lou?” I asked him letting all the pain out through tears.

Liam eyed Lou sternly. “In her room” he spoke in a hushed voice not making eye contact. I rushed to her room thinking if I should knock or just barge in. I slowly turned the door knob trying to make less noise as possible. I saw Ni who had her hand intertwined with his. Niall’s eyes were red and some tears were still shedding.