13

Steve was busy in the back office, looking through the stash of pym particles that Scott Lang had brought with him. It was trading day and so they'd be expecting the Shield gang as well as the Dora Milaje and others to show up so as they could all negotiate. 

"How much ale?" He now asked Scott.

"Five crates if you got it".

"Ooooh" Steve hissed sarcastically, "he's driving a hard bargain this month".

Scott shrugged, "stuff can send him on a particle making spree for hours - it's kinda like a merry go round when you think about it". He now went off into a deep thought about merry go rounds. "Ah...I love those things..." 

"Thor, what do you say?" Steve now asked, considering he was the avenger to brew the ale.

"Make it four and we have a deal tiny man". Thor now nodded.

Scott was reluctant but they shook on it. "Awesome, can you help me carry these out to the van?"

"You still driving that piece of junk?" Steve smirked as they walked out to the back of the bar where Scott had parked.

"It's for deliveries only".

"Yeah right". Steve smirked as he heaved a crate into the back of the van. "You smash any of these on the way home and you ain't getting no more".

"How's the baby?" Scott now asked, "haven't seen Lilith in a while".

Steve shrugged, "she's got new duties now, baby's fine though, she's rolling over now, grabbing at shit - it's going fast".

Scott sighed, "I remember when Cassie was that age, enjoy it".

"Oh I am, especially the size of my wife's tits at the moment. Geez..."

He could sit there and just play with them all day. He had them all to himself now that Ebony had been moved onto a bottle permanently, and there was nothing he enjoyed more than kneading them, nibbling, sucking. She was just a demonic goddess in his eyes.

Now he could feel himself harden slightly at the thought of her.

"Anyway, I gotta get back, too many particles, too little time". Scott said and got into the van. "See you soon!" Honking the horn that played some kind of amusing theme.

Steve headed back into the office and once He'd stashed the particles away, he texted his wife.

If I'm not eating that delicious pussy of yours within a half hour, then I'm gonna go mad.

Her response was pretty standard.

Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be there, asshole.

Lilith had dropped Ebony off with Laura and then made her way to the bar, finding Steve in his office going through the books of how much they were making. 

A hell of a lot more since the tourists had rolled in. They had yet to meet Mr Zemo, the owner of the Redbanks hotel, but there was time for that. Steve already had it on good authority that the man was as shady as they came, so perhaps he could be a potential ally, although he wouldn't be so quick to make a deal unless he thought it worth his while. 

"That door better be fucking locked; I don't want Nat walking in on this". She stated as Steve closed the books and put them away. 

"It's locked, now pants off and come sit on this desk in front of me". 

She pulled them off along with her panties, hopping onto the desk in front of him and spreading her legs. "Fuuuuuuck" He groaned and leant in, licking up and down her folds. 

"That's it". She soothed, pushing his face into her more, "Lap it all up baby". His mouth covered her clit and began to suck at her. "That starving eh?" 

He pulled away briefly, the familiar feral look in his eye. "For you? All the damn time"

She leant back, spreading her legs wider as he worked away at her, hips moving against his face. "And you tell me I get cock drunk" She panted with a devilish grin, "you're just a pussy addict". 

"So shut up and let me feed that addiction". He rasped and dived back in a little more aggressively, causing her to moan in such a way that the whole of Redbanks could hear her - eventually releasing while he continued to taste all she had to give him. 

Wiping his mouth, he got to his feet and caged her against the desk. "You don't know how much I miss these damn hookups". He told her and kissed her gently. 

She melted into his mouth. It was true, they'd not done something like this in a while. Not as much as they used to. Steve now got out some Pym particles and began to crush them, then rolling them for them to both smoke. "Been a while since we did this too". She said, lighting her cigarette and then his, taking a long and satisfying drag. 

The last time she'd touched any drug like this was when she'd taken stones and almost died. From now on she'd stick to the Pyms. They were less harmful. 

He was watching her now with a smirk. "Smoking while half naked on my desk - must be my lucky day". 

"With me, every day is your lucky day" She patted his cheek and pulled her jeans back on. "How's the kid doing? He ready to be made an honorary member of the group?" 

"Almost. All he needs to do is learn a little more how to ride and he'll be fine" 

"Poor thing looks like he wouldn't say boo to a goose" Lilith smiled. "What made you decide to take him on?" 

Steve took a drag and exhaled the smoke. "I know potential when I see it". 

She simply nodded. "I need to get back to Eb. But, if you're a good boy and don't get into any bar fights tonight, I may just give you a little surprise for when you come home". She kissed him deeply, tugging at his bottom lip with her teeth. 

"Can't I just throw some punches and have it anyway?" 

"You already have your cake and eat it, quite literally. Choice is yours Rogers". Stubbing out the cigarette in the ashtray and unlocking the door. "But all I can say is that I grabbed some whipped cream..." 

Immediately he was locking the books away and striding over to her. "Fuck it, I'm coming home early, Eb will be fine for another hour or two, but right now? Daddy wants some special time with mommy".