22

As it turned out - it was the physical option that he didn't think that he'd be getting.

"Ok! Fine! I did look at some ass but it's not as pretty as yours!" Steve huffed, feeling Lilith's grip tighten around his neck, nails digging into his skin as she moved on top of him later that evening. His cock hardened more with every thrust he gave her. She may have thought her grip was enough to choke him, but it was weak against his own hold that he sometimes had around her.

Except she had a reason to want to wrap her hands around his neck.

He knew she'd not been too pleased that he'd kind of been watching some of the strippers back at Zemo's, and had been ready for him when he'd returned, starting off all sweetness and light until she'd come at him with the accusations, right as they'd just got started with their sex session.

"The only ass you look at is mine, the only tits, the only pussy you bury that face of yours in? All mine - no one fucking else's!" She hissed, grip tightening more around his neck as she began to ride him harder. Dark demon-like eyes looking down at him as though she was staring into his soul.

"Got it, now take your hand away from my damn neck so I can fuck you into his mattress".

"Oh no you don't - I'm in control tonight, not you". Lilith glared, taking her hand away and now unclipping her bra, touching her breasts while she moved on him more. He went to touch her but she slapped his hand away. "No touching either".

He huffed, "Bitch".

"Don't look at strippers then? You went to deal trade, not to watch some slut thrust her pussy at your face".

"Can I at least keep your damn hips steady?" He asked, now placing his hands on them - one of them trailing between her legs to circle her clit with his thumb. Her head rolled back, a long moan leaving her lips. He took this opportunity to sit up and grab her hair yanking her head to the side so as he could kiss the exposed skin on her neck. "You're in control eh? Doesn't look like it..."

"Asshole..."

He sucked at her neck, leaving various marks that would be seen by all as a sign that she still belonged to him.

"That where you want it hellcat?" Not waiting for her to answer he pulled her off him, roughly pushing her face down onto the bed and pulling her ass up. She heard him grab the lube bottle, then feeling him entering her inch by inch minutes later and beginning to take her hard.

"God, yes..."

"Already cock drunk. I should fuck you this way more often". He tutted, making her yelp out as he slammed into her harder.

Lilith could feel the intense heat rising once more, growing bigger with every thrust he had to give. "That's it...fuck, you're so damn good at this..."

"So much we're gonna have you make a mess"

It didn't take long for her to cum, Steve spilling into her and gently pulling out, both of them collapsed against one another to come down from another wild session once again. "Those girls at the club? They ain't got nothing on you demon, I get all this and don't have to spend a cent".

She her body draped itself over his, "Maybe I should start charging then". Craning her neck a little to look up at him. "What would you say if I was to get on up there and start taking my clothes off?"

"I'd have to murder every guy in the bar that looked at you, that's for sure - you're aaaaall mine". He growled softly, giving her a deep and hard kiss.

She laughed sleepily, "do you really think this whole partnership with Zemo will work out?"

"Only one way to find out. He knows not to fuck with us, but I do think he'll be fine when it comes to giving us our cut. He's done everything he's said so far".

"Does he know about Walker and his gang?"

"He's aware, and as far as he's concerned it's not a gang that he wants to welcome and do trade with - any trouble? We'll sort it".

Lilith traced circles along his chest with one of her nails. "I'm just worried they'll show up again like Hydra did..."

"If he does then he has a death wish". Steve pointed out. "Let's face it, rivals gangs only have one thing in common, and that's to try and kill the other - there's always gonna be people out there who want us dead, want our turf - but Redbanks? It's ours. Always has been and always will be. No one can take that away from us".

And if they tried? The gang would be ready for anything that came their way.