17

"So what's the deal with this Zemo guy?" Lilith asked as she came and slid herself on Steve's lap that evening at the bar.

"Bucky can't keep his fat mouth shut then". Steve replied, stubbing out his cigarette and throwing a glare to his best friend who looked guilty.

Lilith looked unimpressed. "Remember what happened with deals you made in the past? They ended up going to shit, what makes this one any different". She looked around the leant in to speak with his quietly. "I just don't want our gang under threat again, what's to say Zemo won't screw us over? He says he has contacts for business but do we know who?"

"Zemo knows the price. I don't trust him, but I do enough to know that this business venture will prove to be beneficial to all of us. It's 50/50, I made sure we're getting what we deserve to". He kissed her gently. "More opportunities will bring more money, and it'll keep us all secure for years to come. I'm not having any of these kids suffer because we fucked up, especially Ebby, she's not having the same kinda childhood I had - same goes for any others we might have".

Her brow raised. "What makes you think I'm pushing another human from my vagina?"

He smirked. "Well, not yet, but I've come around to the idea of kids now we have Eb".

"The next one could be like you and be a complete asshole. You really wanna chance that?" She grinned.

"Yeah but you love this asshole". He dipped his head and kissed her neck, sucking at her skin to leave the marks there, telling everyone she was his.

"Mmmmm" She sighed. "I love it when you do certain things to me".

He knew what he had to do. "Like this?" Now slipping his hand down the front of her jeans. "Don't give it away, they won't know, they're all drinking..." He murmured into her ear as his fingers began to circle her clit.

"Not here..."

"Why not?"

She pulled his hand out of her jeans, "You're not fucking me in the middle of the bar, you want that then we'll have to go to the office and try to be quiet while Ebony sleeps".

He smirked, "what are you waiting for demon?"

Getting up, Lilith headed for the office, Steve following close behind. "Ooooor..." She was then pulled back by him into the store room, door closing. "We can fuck in here and not risk waking the mini demon..."

Immediately she was on her knees, undoing his belt as he leant back against the shelves, feeling his wife's mouth wrap around his cock and letting out a grunt. "Your mouth is so much better when it's full of me". 

She let out a small 'hmm', taking him deeper and then beginning to suck gently, one hand wrapping around the rest of him, nails teasing and gently tracing up and down what was exposed. 

One of his hands threaded through her hair and tugged hard, causing her to release him from her mouth and look up with some disapproval. "Really?"

"I was helping..." 

"No, you don't get to help, I'll blow you how I want, as I want, now fucking enjoy it before I change my mind". And with that, she got back to what she had been doing, teeth scraping across the top of his cock to tease him slowly, then beginning to lick the tip before taking him back within the glorious space that her mouth had to offer. 

Steve could only grab onto the shelves, feeling himself building while his wife bobbed her head up and down, tip hitting the back of her throat. "Lil..." he hissed, not caring and pushing her head towards him more, exploding into her mouth. 

Like the hungry little demon he knew she was, she lapped it all up with no complaint, swallowing and then wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Satisfied?" Her eyes flickered up to look at him. 

"Not even half, now it's my turn to have you where I want you..." He looked hungrily at her. 

"In a store cupboard?" 

"I don't give a shit if it's in here or out there on the bar for everyone to see, you'd best get those panties off, because you're driving me crazy here". 

She smirked at him and got to her feet. "So impatient..." grabbing his hand and stuffing it down her jeans again, only letting him tease her ever so slightly - then pulling it out again. "But I think you can wait for your dessert..." Now walking to the door. 

"Lil..." He warned, "You even dare..." 

Looking back at her husband over her shoulder, she knew he wouldn't last for the rest of the night. "Oh, I dare..." then disappering back out to the bar and leaving him satisfied but also frustrated as hell.