2.

ARJUN :

"You are fired. And don't bother searching for another job. You won't be hired any where. I will make sure of it." I said in a deadly calm voice to my PA Pranav.

"Ha and all your benefits from the company will be taken back. Nothing will be given to you by the firm." I added.

"What?! You can't do that. I will be on roads." Pranav said horrified.

I enjoyed that fear on his face. I may have looked like a heartless person. But he should have expected the outcome for the stunt he pulled. He should become an example to my remaining employees, of what will happen to them if they ever try to betray me.

"You tried leaking about the details of my new product to my competitor. That's what you get for betraying me" I said.

My company "Fragrance's in the Air" is the number one perfume manufacturers in the country. We are one of the leading companies in other countries as well. I have bought many small firms, merged them into mine. Now all my branches are doing very well.

No one ever dare to cross me or betray me. But my own Pa did that to me. That mere thought is making my blood boil in anger.

And that spineless fellow Aakash, bribed my employee and tried stealing my new product's ingredients that I am about to launch.

This new perfume has already got more hype and there were lot of pre orders. We are to launch this perfume in two months. Only name has to be finalized.

There is a big event to happen for launching this product. He tried to sabotage my fame. I won't leave him easily.

I phoned one of my best friends Abhinav. Me, Abhinav and Rohan are best friends since our college days. Abhinav has an automobile company while Rohan is a doctor and has his own hospital. I need to vent out my frustration and he is the one that can help me.

"I just heard the news. I am on my way to your office" he said as soon as he picked the call.
"Okay. Let's talk here then." I said.

After few minutes Abhinav was standing before me with a frown on his face.

"We have to do something to him. Something he won't be able to recover from." I said referring to Aakash.

After thinking for few more minutes Abhinav grinned.

"He is a looser for gambling. We will make him bet his company"
"Damn ! That's a good idea." We discussed some more time on how to corner him.

.

Next day I woke up excited to take over Aakash's company 'Bottled Heaven.'

Last night as we planned and expected he played poker by betting his company. He did not even think for a sec before accepting for our bet. He didn't have a choice either. Since I have solid proof on him stealing my company's data, I can throw him behind the bars.

I reached his building to see a tense environment. Everyone might have know of what his boss did, might only be the explanation for such a buzz.

Upon reaching the CEO's cabin door, I stopped abruptly to hear a very confident and authoritative voice of a woman. My hand was in mid air reaching the door knob, where I stood mesmerized to hear such a demanding voice. Though the voice seemed like pleading and calm there is no denying of anger.

I opened the door to see a beautiful woman standing with her hands on the desk, leaning forward demanding an explanation.

This asshole is defending himself?! I decided to interrupt.
He did not expect me to be there this early.

Ho she is his PA.! Damn didn't back down from speaking her mind out. That dominance! For a second I doubted she might be the boss. Nice.

"Mythili, can you come to the cabin." I called her through the intercom.
"Sir, you called me?" She asked standing in front of me.

"Arrange a meeting with the leads of all departments. I want the meeting to start in 10 min." I said to her.

Nodding an ok she left the cabin. All the while Aakash is seated on the couch without a word, sulking.

On the spark of 10 min she was standing infront me again. "Everything is ready for the meeting sir" she said.
Hmm not bad.

"If you could follow me, I will show you the conference room."
"Okay, let's go" I said getting up from the chair.
We reached the elevator with Aakash silently behind us.

Everyone is gathered in the conference room.

"Everyone might have heard that I sold this company. Yes that's true and the new CeO will be Mr. Arjun the CEO of FIA." Aakash said making every gasp with surprise.

Atleast he has the courtesy to introduce me.

"Thank you Aakash. Hello guys, as Aakash said I will be taking over the company from today onwards."

"There won't be any changes in the company. Everyone will be working in your usual roles. Everything will be same except, the signing and decision making authority will be mine. All your works have been very good till now. I appreciate that and we will continue to grow. All the best" I said.

Everyone sighed relieved to know that their jobs aren't in danger.
Aakash's company was one of the best companies in the country. I started to feel the competition from him. He did well till now. But one wrong move and he lost everything.