5.

ARJUN :

"Are you waiting for someone?" Abhinav asked, seeing me glance at the door every now and then.

I was with Abhinav in Social waiting for Mythili. I felt like a teenager waiting for his crush.

"No." I said. He will start teasing if he got to know that I was waiting for a girl. I don't have that patience now.

And then she entered. She is in the same dress as morning. It didn't bother her. Her minimal to no makeup, slightly messed up hair, mostly the confidence with which she was carrying herself, she is as beautiful as she was all through the day.

"She is beautiful. Who is she?" Abhi asked.

"My PA." I said not taking my eyes of her.

"You were waiting for her till now?" He asked surprised.
I didn't answer. I was too mesmerized by her to mind my surroundings.

She and her friend were arguing with a guy.
And she slapped him.! I raised my eyebrow seeing her holding his shirt collar.
"I think you should stop her" Abhinav said startled by her behaviour.

I went to her and lifted her off the ground. Her short height made it easy for me to hold her.

After she cooled down, I walked her to her car and stood there untill she left.

I definitely like her which is a shock even to me since I met her just today. I really anticipated working with her.

MYTHILI:

It's been almost a month now since I became Arjun's PA.

We were in a conference room, with the creative team from both FIA and BH, along with Ayush.

He was ecstatic when he received the email saying about the promotion of managing director for BH. "I know you are behind this. Thank you for recommending me." Ayush said with a smile on his face. "You deserve it Ayush. Don't screw it up or he will kill me for recommending you." I teased.

.

FIA's FEMINA FABULLA - for the unforgettable impression.

The PowerPoint ended with the new perfume's name and caption.

"Fantastic. Great work guys. We will finalise this. I am really impressed." Arjun said to the creative team.

I was really happy that he liked the outcome. It was one hectic month, working non stop for this event.

"Actually sir, it was Mythili's idea. She was the one that came up with this." Ayush said.

Idiot. Why can't he keep his mouth shut. 'Why did you do that' I mouthed to him with a small scowl.

Arjun turned to me. "Really?! Impressive." He said with a smile.
"Err thank you sir. That was a team work." I said feeling awkward. I am always bad at recieving compliments.

Shaking his head he turned back to the team.
"Ok guys. Finalise the add and make it ready for the launch." He said getting up.

We walked to his cabin, me going through his schedule.
"What about the event organisers? Did you talk with anyone?" He asked.

I sat infront of him. "Not yet Arjun. Do you know how tough it is to select, when we want everything to be perfect? It's so frustrating." I said sighing.

I call him Arjun when we are alone. We became quite close in this one month. I definitely know I like him, a lot.
He chuckled. "I know. But we are nearing the date. So you better hurry up." He said turning back to his system.

"I am to meet one company today. They are not a big company. It's a startup. Let's hope they are capable of doing this. I am done searching for the companies. I am telling you, every one of the companies is such a dumb ass. They are taking a back step to try something new. Idiots."

"If this company doesn't meet the expectations, you will be the one organising the event." I joked. He chuckled shaking his head.

"Do you need anything else? I have to go meet them now. I will not return back to office after the meeting. Is that ok? I am feeling tired. I need to lay down. I don't think I can stay on my feet anymore." I asked getting up.

"Why? What happened? Aren't you feeling well?" He asked coming near me and checked my temp with his hand.

Controlling the urge to lean into his arms I spoke "I am fine. It's just monthly cycle. Feeling tired. Nothing else."

"Ho.! You could have taken leave or something." He asked looking into my eyes, concern clear on his face.

"No, it's ok. I should meet the event organiser today. It's already delayed." I said taking my hand bag.

He sighed. "I will send Vijay with you. He will take you to the event organiser and will drop you at your flat." He said moving back to his chair.

I opened my mouth to protest but "Don't argue. I am not backing down from what I said. Either let Vijay drive you or I will come with you." He said with a finality.
"Fine" I scowled.
With the way he takes care of me or the way I interact with him, i sometimes feel we were a couple.!

Finally after two hours, I said ok to the event organiser. Thank God. I found the one I was searching for.

"Thanks Vijay." I said to the driver who opened the car door for me to get down. I was so tired that I didn't realise I slept all the way to my flat.
"Take care mam." He said and left.

Sometime in the evening Arjun called
"Hey Angry bird how do you feel now?" Arjun asked.

He started teasing me as angry bird since that incident at Social.
"I am not an angry bird. Don't call me like that" I growled into the phone.
"We will see about that angry bird" he teased me again.

"Vijay said you seemed weak and slept all the way to your flat. Are you ok?" He asked concerned.
"I am fine Arjun. I just feel tired. Nothing to worry." I said.

"You had Vijay drop me. My car is in office. Now how will I come to office tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yea about that, I will come pick you up." He said.
"What?! There is no need for that. I will take a cab or something." I argued. I didn't expect that he will come to pick me up.

"Why don't you just listen to what I say and stop arguing for once." He sighed.

After thinking for a moment I said "ok fine. You have to come and finalise the location and other things for the event anyways. We will go directly to the spot then."