37.

Everyone got settled in the private flight they own combinedly. This was bought after Vaibhav became the CEO.

Individually they all have their own private jets. But they thought they might need a more bigger one if the 5 families wanted to go somewhere.

At the same time, they got the deal on a flight that was for sale from some prince. So they bought this flight and made some changes like adding extra beds and changing chairs that will make their pregnant wives comfortable, since the guys were already planning a group vacation.

"You ok love?" Arjun asked frowning, looking at Mythili. Everyone was getting settled, when she felt little dizzy. So she stopped walking and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She didn't want Arjun to know and unnecessarily panic him. "Yea I am alright" she said and took her seat.

"Where are we going?" Mythili asked.
"I know. We are going to Bora Bora" Kittu said excited.

"Ho you are the main leader for this trip? Come here you little munchkin." Maya said taking Kittu in her arms and started tickling him.

"Stop aunty. Stop" Kittu shrieked still laughing. Laughing she stopped tickling him and kissed his cheeks which were red with all the laughing he did.

"Kittu there's video game waiting for you in the front seat." Arjun said diverting him. "Video game!" He yelled, his delicate face glowing with excitement but stopped and turned to his dad.

"Daddy, it is Krish." He said seriously with a finger pointing at Arjun and ran away. Everyone burst out laughing seeing Arjun's shocked face. Smiling he shook his head.

Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome aboard. This is Captian Ajith speaking. We are ready to take off. Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. Enjoy your journey.

Couples sat together fastening their seatbelts. Mythili lay her head on Arjun's shoulder closing her eyes basking in the moment.

When the fasten your self belt was off, everyone eased in their positions.
Abhinav stood up "Alright ladies, what do you guys want to eat?" he asked rubbing his hands.

"What do we have? I am hungry." Neetu asked
"You ask it, you will have it"

Neetu raised her eyebrow "okay, I want pizza." She said. "I want noodles" Mythili added.

"How about some tomato soup and any mushroom starter" Varsha asked with a happy glea on her face. "Okay" Abhinav chuckled seeing her excitement.

"I want sandwich. It should be spicy." Shalini said. "I want a little bit of all these" Maya added.

They said what they wanted like placing an order in a restaurant.
With in half n hour the steaming hot dishes were placed infront of them. They looked at the guys in awe.

"How?" Shalini asked.
"Do you guys think, we will make you travel in such a long flight without any arrangements? This plane has a mini kitchen and a cook." Ajay said placing a bowl of soup infront of Varsha.

All the women looked at each other with open mouths.
After their initial shock, they started enjoying their food.

"Kittu come and have your food first. It's getting cold" Mythili said in a little raised voice. "Mom it's Krish. How many times should I have to remind you guys?" He said coming to his mom.

"I don't care little man. You are always Kittu for me. And I will call you with that name only" Mythili said pinching his cheek.

Grumbling he sat next to his mom with a pout crossing his hands over his chest. Chuckling she ruffled his hair. "What do you want? Pizza or noodles?" She asked taking a plate.

"I want soup and sandwich." He said smirking, feeling proud thinking he asked opposite of what his mom said. Childish it is but looked cute which resulted in everyone laughing.

"Come here Krish. What you want is here" Varsha called him patting the space next to her for him to sit.

Guys were sitting in a group, discussing some business while the girl gang were enjoying their lost time talking about everything and nothing.

"Which month are you in Mythi?" Maya asked leaning back on the window side, keeping her legs on the couch.

Thanks for the huge money these guys have and willed to spend on a single jet, it has luxurious seats, couches enough for the ladies to sit comfortably, two bedrooms and a mini kitchen.

"Last week of 6th month. We all are in same months I think, differeing in weeks." Mythi said munching on some dry nuts.
"But you look big, say thanks to your twins" Varsha teased, who was gently patting Kittu to sleep.

"Prfff, feel happy, you guys are having singleton." Mythi scoffed. "All I do is eat, pee, sleep and yell at Arjun."
"One thing though, two kids in one shot. I am not going through this again." She said with a relieved smile.  They laughed for the logic she said.

"We should put him in bed I guess. You can sit comfortably." Mythili said looking at Kittu lovingly, slightly leaned forward, adjusting the hair on his forward and running her hand over him gently.

"Aju" she called Arjun who was in conversation with other guys. "Yes love!" He said coming to her. She just gestured her head towards Kittu.
"Energy bomb was finally tired ha?" Arjun said chuckling and picked Kittu in his arms.

The guys attention from their conversation was diverted to the ladies with Mythi calling for Arjun.
Shalini and Neetu were also fast asleep in their places.

Vaibhav and Abhinav came to their sleeping ladies with small smile on their faces. They carried their partners to the bedroom to let them have a comfortable sleep.

"I think I will also sleep for sometime" Maya said getting up. "My back is killing me"
"Do you need a massage darling?" Rohan said coming to Maya and helping her stand up.

"Can the bedroom accommodate these many people?" She questioned him.
"You have offended us Maya!" Arjun said coming out of the bedroom after tucking in Kittu.

"What! That was a genuine question!" She said confused by the comment.
"You think we will let you guys travel without cross checking your comforts? You are questioning our love." He said sighing dramatically.
Their eyebrows shot up seeing the exaggeration.

"This flight has two bedrooms and each bedroom can accommodate 5 people very comfortably" Arjun said guiding them to the bedrooms.

"Wow!" they gasped seeing the interiors of the room. It has five beds arranged in such a way that everyone has the space to walk but not in a cramped way.

Two table lamps were placed in corners of the room. Room looked spacious and comfortable.

Kittu was sleeping in one bedroom while Shalini and Neetu occupied the other and yet others can also sleep without disturbing others.

"How much have you guys spent on this flight?" Mythi asked crossing her hands over her bump with a serious look.

Guys looked at eachother not prepared to answer that question. They are sure they will get an earful from the ladies if they get to know the price of this flight.

"Nothing we couldn't afford Sunshine. Don't bother about these futile matters." Rohan spoke not answering the question.

"You guys should also sleep for some time" Ajay said to Mythili and Varsha, diverting the topic.

"No we are good" They said and sat on the couches, while Maya went to sleep next to Kittu. Rohan sat with Maya and started massaging her back while she slept.

Arjun and Ajay sat next to their partners on the couches while Abhi and Vaibhav took the seats. Everyone decided to take a break from business, after all it's not every day they get the time to relax.