4.

MYTHILI :

He is throwing instructions without taking a break..! Are we running a marathon?!

"The room next to mine will be your cabin. I will tell Maya, floor receptionist to give you a tour of the building." He said logging into his system.

I nodded my head. Just then my phone rang with Shalini's name. I frowned seeing her name. She won't call me at this time unless it's important.

I looked up to see him already looking at me. I silently asked for permission to answer the call. He just nodded his head and turned back to the system.

"Hello shalu. Is everything ok?" I asked worried.
"Can you meet me today? After work? I know we talked to meet on the weekend, but can you make it today?" She asked

"Sure babe, we will meet at 'Social'. Are you sure, you ok?" I asked again.

"Yea. I will talk later, bye." Saying she disconnected the call.
I stared at my phone's blank screen.

"All ok?" Arjun asked. I forgot I was with my boss.
"Yea, sorry about that." I looked up keeping my mobile aside.

He was staring at me with those intense eyes. I couldn't take my eyes of him. His eyes, those firm jaws, sharp nose he looks so handsome.

I wonder if he is single? None of his personal life was available for social media. He is very strict in matters related to his personal life. What everyone know is, he has mom, dad, younger sister and two best friends Abhinav and Rohan.

I never felt this attracted to any man before. There is something in him that's not making me to take my eyes off him.
We both were staring at each other without blinking, attraction is evident between us.

A knock on the door brought us from our staring contest.

"Come in" clearing his throat, he said in his deep voice.

"Sir you called me" a lady spoke entering the cabin.

She is a good looking woman with a friendly face. She seemed to be of almost of same age as mine.

"Show her the PA's cabin. And give tour of the building" he said dismissing us.
"Yes sir" she said. Turning to me she smiled. I smiled back and we left the cabin.

ARJUN:

My mind is completely filled with her image. I closed my eyes remembering her giving a small smile to Maya. She has a beautiful smile.

The happiness she felt for her friend when I confirmed Ayush as the managing director for BH, her face glowed like it was lit with a light. So unconditional. It's been so long since I saw an unconditional happiness towards other person that's not related to us.

Mythili... I whispered to myself.

I never felt this attracted towards anyone, that too on the first day of seeing them.
I wanted to be near her. I don't want to fight this attraction and want to see where it goes.

She knows 'Social'! It's a restaurant that me and Abhinav regularly go. I got a way to meet her then I smirked.

MYTHILI:

"You are his new PA?" Maya asked shocked as soon as we left the cabin.
"Yea, I am shocked too" I said smiling.

She laughed "I am Maya" said extending her hand.
"Mythili. I was the PA for BH ex boss." I said.

"Ho..! You are his PA? I didn't expect that.!" She said chuckling.
"This was Pranav's cabin. Ex pa" she said opening the cabin door that's next to the CEO's room.

The room was bigger than my previous one. It's a spacious one with a huge floor to ceiling window giving a good view of the city. A table in the centre, shelves full of files on the other side wall.

"Why was he fired" I asked wondering what could be the reason.
"He was the one, tried giving the perfume's info to your boss, I mean ex boss"

I just nodded. I was vexed of listening again and again to the most reckless deed that ever happened in my working career.

Talking for some more time Maya left leaving me to my own thoughts.

Arjun invaded my thoughts the minute I was alone. His handsome features making every woman to swoon over him, the smell of his cologne assaulting my senses when I am near him. The safe feel I get, like he can protect me from anything, is so over whelming. Will I ever be able fight this attraction?!
I sighed and started my work.

In the evening I went to Social to meet Shalini. She was already waiting.
"Babe is everything ok?" I asked concerned.
"I think he is cheating on me." She said referring to her boyfriend.

Before I could ask how she knew about that, she gasped seeing behind me. I turned back to see Vaibhav with a girl. They are so close that we can't think of them as anything other than a couple.

Shalu broke into tears and reached him.
I was next to her. They started arguing and he said the same rubbish excuse of loosing interest.

I got angry, which is common, I can be easily provoked.
I went to him, taking his shirt collar I slapped him tight. Everyone around us is shocked, clearly not expecting me to react that way.

"Getting bored is your problem. Atleast you should have ended things with her rather than cheating you asshole." I slapped again.

He tried to fight back, before I could react, I was lifted of the floor, someone holding me by my waist from back side.

The cologne I became familiar with surrounded me. I realised Arjun was the one pulling me back. But I was too angry to react to him.

I kept thrashing "leave me, I am not done with him." I yelled.
"Easy there angry bird. That's enough." He said in a stern voice, bringing me out, Shalini following us.

After sometime I calmed down. We were sitting on a bench on the roadside. Shalu with a gloomy face next to me. Arjun standing infront of me with an amused expression. I huffed seeing him.
He smiled shaking his head.

"Are you ok?" I asked Shalini.
"I will go home and sleep it off. Thanks for everything." Saying she walked to her car. I stood there watching her go.

"It's ok, she will be alright. Don't worry " Arjun said facing me.
I sighed and turned to him.
"You should control yourself you know. That's so reckless of you.
He could have harmed you." He scolded.

"That asshole deserved that. He cheated on my best friend." I scowled.
We walked to my car arguing.

"Alright angry bird. Take care and drive safe." He said sighing.
I smiled. "Good night sir." Saying I drove to my flat.