19.

MYTHILI:

It was more than a month since that day. I met Boby a few times in this month.

Like one day Shalu dragged me for shopping, when I could be relaxing on my couch watching a movie.

Not only did she buy a store full of clothes for her, she bought a half a store of clothes for me, saying "you will be attending a lot of events and meets with Arjun, now that everyone knows about you. You have to wear dresses that will be suitable for the parties"  is the reasoning she gave. I scoffed hearing that.

But before her I was a no match to argue and had to buy all those dresses. I have to agree though, those dresses were beautiful.

While we were struggling to carry the bags, Boby came to our rescue and took them from us.

He is like a Hulk but in wheatish skin tone. He was quite a friendly guy.
To my dismay even Shalini, Neetu and Maya agreed with Arjun and Ajay.

I also met Arjun's parents and sister.! He blasted a bomb one day saying that we were going to meet their family and they are very eager to meet me. I almost had a heart attack. But they were very sweet.

"Look at you.! You look beautiful child" His mom Deepa said.
We came to meet them in their house. It was a one big house.
"Thanks mam. You look lovely too.!" I said smiling.

"Oh darling call me mom. Come here and hug me" she said and attacked me with a hug.
"Deepa, let her breath.!" Arjun's dad Anand said.

"Finally we got to meet you.! We were too curious to know who melt this stone heart. Now we understand why he loves you. You look pretty." He said smiling at both of us.

"Thank you Sir. I must say he is too charming to say no." I said chuckling. Everyone laughed "How is that I am still Sir when she is mom?" He asked pointing a finger at Deepa mom. "Sorry dad.!" I said smiling.
"That's my girl" he said patting my forehead lovingly.

"Now everyone move aside. I got a sister after waiting for so long." Megha, Arjun's sister said coming next to me. "Do you like watching movies?" She asked.

"You are asking her? She will die for them." Arjun said scoffing. I hit his hand lightly scowling at him before turning to Megha.

"Ofcourse dear. I love them." I said smiling. "Yayy..! I got a partner for watching movies. These fellows don't have taste. I always watch alone when I am home. Now I got company." She said with a cheeky grin.

They all groaned listening to us talk about movies.
"Stop it you guys. I am starving let's go eat first." Arjun said pulling me from Megha and dragged to the dinning table.

"Baby I can't join you for lunch today. I have to go meet Abhinav. He is kinda disturbed." Arjun said after a meeting. We walked to his cabin side by side. Closing the door behind me, I plopped on to the couch.

"Yea no problem. Ayush wanted to meet for lunch. You carry on." I said removing my heels and massaging my sore feet. "Gosh these heels are killing me." I grumbled.

Chuckling Arjun came and sat next to me and took my feet. Keeping them on his lap he started massaging them. I sighed.
It felt like heaven. "What's with Abhinav?"

"Who knows. He is not sharing. And all of a sudden he said he wanted to meet." He scoffed.

"Where are you meeting Ayush?"
"I am yet to confirm him. I didn't tell anything to him, since I didn't know what our plan will be. I will let you know." I said taking my feet off him.

"Does it feel better now?" He asked getting up. "Yea. Thanks.!" I said getting up after wearing my shoes.
"Take Boby with you. He will drive you to the restaurant and back. I need Vijay with me." He said cupping my face.

"Be ready in the evening. I will pick you up at 7"
"Where are we going?" I asked excited. It's been so long since we went out. "Surprise " he whispered and went back to his chair. I pouted disappointed.
"Ok fine. I will go and finish my work."

"Boby take me to Social. After dropping me have your lunch. Don't wait till we return back to office." I said sitting in the passenger seat.

"Yes mam" he said and started driving. I shook my head hearing his response. I told him so many times to call me Mythili. He and Vijay never listens to me on this. They will give their life to me if I ask them, but this, to stop calling me mam, no, not happening.

"Hey Ayush, how are you?" I asked sitting infront of him.
"Am fine sunshine. How are you. Busy with the boss ha?" He said teasing.

"Ho shut up. Did you order the food? I am starving." I said getting comfortable in the chair.
"Of course milady. I know what you prefer. So I ordered already. I expected you to be hungry." He said chuckling.

I can't stay without food. He knows that and always teases me saying what will you do if you have to fast.

We had small talks here and there while having food. We were waiting for the desert when he mentioned something
"I heard, Arjun sir gifted that team from event organising company, mobile phones and two of our best perfumes each."

"What?!" I gasped, tears forming instantly. "Yea.. you didn't know that.?"
"Wait it was your idea, right? Ofcourse, that was your thought to gift them. I shouldn't be surprised" he said.

"Ayush, I will meet you later. Bye" I said getting up and rushed to the car. I was so overwhelmed with emotions. I had to see Arjun immediately.