6.

ARJUN :

I was going through some news on my tablet when Mythili came and sat next to me on the back seat in the car. It's the next day and I came to pick her up.

After giving the directions of the venue to Vijay I turned to Mythili.
She sat there leaned back in the seat, going through the mails, her lean delicate fingers scrolling the screen of the Ipad.

She looked up, seeing me with those big doe eyes, stopping my breath.

"Why are you staring like that?!" She asked surprised.

I leaned in cupping her cheek with my right hand I looked into her magnet like eyes. I slowly started reducing the space between us giving her a chance to move back. She didn't move and held her gaze.

Taking it as a positive sign I leaned more kissing her lips lightly. Her lips were so soft against mine that made me loose control almost immediately.

Her hand found my hair tugging and pulling. After a few minutes which felt like just seconds I let go of her lips but didn't move back.

"Be my girlfriend." I asked staring into her eyes.
"What?!" She whispered, her eyes becoming big with surprise.

"I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend. I know it's too early to have these feelings, but I am sure I didn't feel or won't feel like this with anyone else." I said taking her small hand in mine. They moulded perfectly into mine as if she was made just for me.
Ofcourse she is mine. I won't let go of her no matter what.!

The partition glass that was separating the front and back seats opened revealing Vijay. "Sir we reached the place" he said.
I didn't wait for the answer. I am sure she will give me one when she is ready.

We got down and the event organiser came to us.
The building was huge and can accommodate n number of people.
We discussed the decorations and the things for the event.

Sometime into the meeting I found Mythili sitting on the raised concrete stage with a tired face.
Sighing I asked Vijay to bring some juice.

"Here, drink this." I said giving her the juice and sat next to her.
"Thanks!" She said with a relived sigh taking the tetra pack.

With the straw still in her mouth, she placed her head on my shoulder. Taking her free hand in mine I spoke "You seemed disturbed. All ok?"

MYTHILI:

"It's Shalini. She is very depressed. I don't know how to help her." I said sighing.
"Hmm.. Give her some time. It's not easy to cope from what she went through right" he said rubbing soothing circles on my hand.
Just then his phone rang bringing us out of our comfort zone. I stood up patting the dust from my dress.

"What?! Can you guys find who that is?" He asked angrily walking to the car.

I sat next to him in the back seat. "What happened?"

"Someone tried hacking our network system. But couldn't get through the security walls." He said not looking up from his phone.

I was shocked hearing that. This situation never happened, atleast in FIA's history. Someone must be very desperate to try this stunt.

He was going through the phone furiously and placed it near his ear after dailing some number.
"Ajay, it's me. Keep an eye on Aakash, the former CEO of BH and Pranav. I want to know what they are doing these days."

Leaning back onto the seat he closed his eyes, lightly tapping his frowned forehead with the mobile that's still in his hand.

"Why do you suspect them? Don't you think that's a very serious thing to doubt them." I asked taking his mobile and started rubbing his forehead to remove the frown. He frowns so much. I didn't like his frowning face.

He sighed, easing into the seat a little more he said "I don't know. I have this hunch. I didn't confront them with the accusation right. Let's see what we will get from Ajay."

"Who is Ajay?" I wondered. "He is the best PI in his field and one of my close friends" Arjun said facing me.

I stared into his eyes loosing the ability to blink at the sight of his handsome face. With his penetrating gaze, as if searching my soul, he leaned forward, reducing the distance between us, his eyes dancing between my eyes and lips as if asking for permission. My lips parted with anticipation. I just blinked my eyes in response to his unasked question. He captured my lips with urgency like it was just my consent that's stopping him from ravishing me.

After few minutes we parted and stared into each other's eyes.
"I love you" I said in a whisper. He still heard it. His eyes glowed in joy, lips streching into a smile. Before he could react any further, car stopped and the panel opened.

"We have reached the office Sir" Vijay said.
Cursing lightly for the interruption he sat back adjusting his coat.
I blushed as Vijay smiled at me with a knowing look.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, I was pushed to the wall, Arjun trapping me from moving and started kissing again.

With a great effort I controlled myself and pushed him lightly.
"This is office Arjun. Stop it. Someone might walk on us" I said with my hands on his muscled chest. Though I was blushing I didn't avert my eyes but kept staring.

The elevator opened with a ding. Maya who was standing just outside was shocked to see us in that position and slowly her expression changed to a smirk.
Arghhh I am dead now !

Composing herself Maya wished Arjun a good morning.
Nodding his head he walked to his cabin as if nothing happened. Idiot. Now I have to deal with her.