11.

MYTHILI:

Add ended and a balloon bursted spreading coloured holographic papers in the air.

Again a girl came with a plate covered with satin cloth.
This time a perfume bottle sat on it neatly packed in a box.

Taking the remote from my hand Arjun gave the perfume bottle for me to open it.

I pulled the ribbon that's on the box and opened to reveal an oval shaped glass bottle in lavender and white colour shades with our brand name.

Everyone cheered and clapped so loudly.

"A few words about the perfume's name sir. We heard the name was not decided till the last moment. So any story behind the name" the host asked.

"It will be best if Mythili says about this since she was the one to select the name and theme." Arjun said smiling at me.
I glared at him. Chuckling he passed the mike to me.

"Well, femina fabulla are latin words, in general means an 'usual women'. For me the usual woman means the original woman as in the caring, delicate, soothing woman, who is selfless and nurtures the human. The fragrance almost has similar qualities. Definitely a woman with these qualities is hard to forget."

"And coming to the picture it's solely for my liking which luckily went well with the theme. I like dancing mainly salsa so the picture." I finished my little speech.

ARJUN:

I felt proud of her. I never really asked why she selected that name. I was as awed as the audience were.

As everyone clapped for her, I pulled her to me and kissed the side of her forehead.
Taking her hand in mine we descended the stairs and came to our table.

"Man you are whipped.!" Is the first thing Vaibhav said as soon as we took our seats.

Vaibhav and Shalini's relation is better than we have expected and he genuinely cares for her. They have moved in together after one week of Shalini's discharge from hospital and been living in the same house.

With Mythili being my girlfriend, her friends also became my friends. Even Neetu and Maya who are my employees became quite close to me. We all are now like a gang.

"I am not denying that" I said shrugging. I have accepted the fact that I will do anything for this woman, all she has to do is just ask and the world will be at her feet.

"Concept behind the name was really good. That was so thoughtful of you.!" Abhinav praised. "Thank you" she said with a shy smile.

"Finally you are accepting that you are the one that came up with the name.!" Ayush teased.

"Ho shut up. You know I don't like all these." She scowled at Ayush.

"But babe, you are the one that came up with this name and theme right? What's wrong in accepting that?" Neetu, her friend from BH asked. "That's what I was telling her." Maya agreed.

"Ho wait, I will tell." Shalu started with a smirk on her face
"Oh come on, stop it guys." Mythili groaned covering her face with her palms.
"No no, don't stop, I too want to know." I said getting curious.

"Well her reasoning is, many people work on something and everyone would have put effort for the best result. They all spend time in bringing a concept to life. So it's not fair to praise one, when everyone has worked hard. Though it's only one that would be selected but still everyone has involved in the work." Shalini explained.

Everyone's mouths are opened in awe. That was so humble of her.
"Are you guys happy now? Please change the topic." Mythili said scowling .
Laughing I kissed her cheek feeling blessed to have this selfless woman as mine.

We were having dinner when Abhinav nudged me. When I saw him he gestured his head in a direction.

I turned my head to see where he was pointing. Pranav, my ex pa, was sitting in a table looking at us. My blood boiled seeing him in my event. How did he even managed to attend.

I fisted both my palms that were on the table to control the urge to beat him.

"What happened?" Mythili asked placing her palm on my fist.
I nodded my head in Pranav's direction. Seeing him she asked "who is he?"

Oh she doesn't know how my PA looked. "My ex Pa. He is the one that betrayed me." I said trying to control my temper. She sighed.

"Leave him Aju, he might have just come to see the event."
I really doubt that I scoffed thinking.

We were meeting and talking to other people, everyone is very curious to meet the lady that stole my heart.

"Love I need to meet the press. I will be right back. Don't be alone okay?" I told her.
"I will be fine Arjun." She said smiling.