41.

MYTHILI:

"What! Sit down first" Arjun said worried, making me sit on the couch and kneeled infront of me.

"I knew something was not ok when I touched your palms. But you never take my concerns seriously, especially when it comes to you." He almost yelled.

"Give her some water Arjun" Rohan said sitting next to me and took my hand. Keeping his fingers on my wrist he checked my pulse while I drank water that Arjun gave me.

"Okay, it's getting better. At what time you ate last?" Rohan asked.
"May be few hours back." I said feeling guilty that I missed my snack.

"Means breakfast. You haven't had anything after that?" Arjun asked exasperated. "I had reminded you of the dry nuts an hour ago Mythili. What is wrong with you?" He scolded getting up.

"Stop it Arjun. Grab that coffee cup for her" Rohan said annoyed. "Ho now you are annoyed at me?" He scoffed and took the cup.

Arjun went to my cabin to bring the nuts I forgot to eat.
They waited till I finished my coffee having theirs at the same time.

"You feel better now?" Rohan asked. "Yea." I said
"Good. Then back to our conversation." Rohan started and Arjun scowled. "Arjun relax. She is alright. Do you think I will continue with this if she isn't feeling well?" He asked frowning.

Realising his mistake Arjun sighed. "Alright. Where did we stop?"

"So they are declining all the offers?" Abhi asked.
"Yea. They want someone who will expand the orphanage and give shelter to more homeless people but not for some profitable reasons." I explained.

"Then we know where we want to invest." Rohan said relaxing in his posture.

"Get the paper work done love. We will tell Ajay and Vaibhav about this and then we will go meet the owner and get this deal done" Arjun said getting into his business mode.

It's still a wonder how he will be all gushy mushy with me just a minute ago and then he is a complete different man when it comes to business.

.

"Sir, Our company got selected as the best company for perfumes for the third time. We just got the information from the award committee" Sara said barging into the room with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations man!" Rohan and Abhi said giving him a manly hug.

"We are having a party Sara. It will be in the next week. Inform the staff. I want the same event organiser who organised our perfume launch to conduct this party. It should be grand." Arjun said, his face bright and proud with happiness.

"Alright man. We will get going. We should finalise that investment in this week. It's been delayed for too long" Rohan said.

"Congratulations." I whispered placing my hands on Arjun's chest.
His hands encircled my waist and pulled me closer being careful not give any pressure to my bump. He dipped his head and captured my lips, kissing me so tenderly that made me melt in his arms.

.

"Wow that's amazing sis. I wish I could be there and attend the party. But I have these stupid finals going on. I can't come." Megha whined during our phone call.

These days we are so busy that I didn't get the time to speak with her. It's been months since I talked to her.!

"I miss you guys" she said softly. "We miss you too megh. When is your last exam?" I asked feeling bad for neglecting her all these days. "Exactly the next day after the party" she said sulking.

"Too bad. You come directly to me after your exams are finished. No vacation or trips with your friends untill you meet me. I miss you" I warned. She chuckled "sure sis."

.

"Love, is the draft ready? Ajay and Vaibhav agreed on the orphanage. We want to meet them tomorrow. Can you make the appointments?" Arjun asked entering my cabin.

"Yes boss. It's done. You have to revise it once. I sent it to your mail.. now" I said clicking the enter.

"You know, it turns me on when you call me boss right." He said walking to me. Pulling me up he hugged me and started kissing me fervently.

.

"Mythi let's go" Arjun said entering into my cabin the next day. We are to go to the orphanage today for the take over.

"What are you searching for?" He asked frowning seeing me search the draws of the table.

"Pain balm. Can you see if there's any in your table?" I asked sitting straight. "My back is killing me."

"I just cleared my table. I don't have any. We just came from home Mythili. What were you doing then?" He said irritated.

"Why are you irritated? I am the one who is carrying your babies, I am the one who is going through the pain because of this, I am the one who is having emotions all over the place, I am the one who is having sleepless nights. So if anything I should get irritated. Not the other way round." I said angrily.

"And for your information, pain balms in home were empty. It's me who is bearing the pain, so I won't forget searching there."

Not giving him a chance to speak, I walked out of there. I was fuming with anger and I didn't want to yell at him than I already did.

ARJUN :

I felt like an asshole. Rubbing my face with my palms, I came out of Mythi's cabin.

She is waiting for the elevator holding some files talking to Sara. She had leaned sidewards on the wall, lightly rubbing her back with one hand, listening to Sara laughing for whatever she was telling.

"You should watch that movie. It's really good." I heard Sara tell Mythi. "Yea, I will. I am surprised I didn't find about that movie all these days." Mythi said shaking her head smiling.

I took my mobile and messaged Boby to buy some pain balms and a hot pack while walking to them. Her expression turned livid seeing me.

It hurt. I know it's just for sometime and I know that her anger is because of her pregnancy hormones but it still made me feel like shit, that I couldn't tend to her pain.