Aria's story

"I'm sorry Aria if I get this bastard in ly hands I'll..."

She cut me off, her voice almopst couldn't be heard by the amount of tears that made their way over her skin and stuck her throat. 

"It's okay Harry, it's not  you fault you know."

"No, Aria, it's not okay! It's not okay that someone does this to anyone else, what kind of father does something like that to his own child? What kind of father could hurt a child?"

"Please Harry..."

"Aria, don't you understand how wrong this all is?"

"Of course I do, there's just nothing I can do to fix it all!"

"Could you please tell me the whole story? "

"Okay, if you really wanna hear it but be prepared it's nothing like a fairytale. Well here comes my story, so at first my life was all good, I had a wonderful mother and a father who didn't show much affection but who was good to me. Me and my mum were like two of a kind, we had the same look, the same humor, we liked the same movies.... Everything was well until my mother became sick, cancer. The first months everything looked not so bad, she a survivingchance of 87 procent. But one day she got an infection and everything went wrong. In a few weeks she went from a healing patient to a patient on the edge of death. And she died. And I died with her in some weeks time, my father became an alcoholic and I was just someone he had to feed, I was the one because of who he could buy less alcohol. And het got the wrong friends, I was there slave, I had to clean everything, had to bring them drinks but they never touched me. Until this morning, I was cleaning the floor when someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around and looked in the eyes of my father. He said I had to do something for him, that I had to replace my mother cause she was too weak to survive. I became afraid and noticed that we were not alone in the room. There was also Jim, a friend of my dad, a really violent man, I had noticed that because he always threw the empty bottles against the walls. Now he was leaning against the wall, grinning with a horrible smile. And I'll just save you the details. They both raped me and left the house to go to a pub. I was laying there on the floor, my clothes ripped off... I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself and left the house. I left to never come back. I left everything behind cause there would always be memories of my father... So I just left, and I didn't looked back when I closed the door behind me. I walked away and kept walking, not knowing where to go. And that's when I bumped into you."

"Well okay, I can't fix all your problems even if I want it so bad. But I can fix one of them."

"What?"

"You stay here, and from now this is your home."

"But Harry..."

"It's not a question, it's a fact"