take her home

If you're reading! Thank you! my first fanfic ever, feel free to comment! I read your storys if you aks... Hope you enjoy...xx

I looked at her, confusion written all over my face, could this be possible? That a young girl like her had no place to go to? No friends or family who cared about her and no one she could rely on. She looked so helpless, so alone and so hurt. How could a girl who sufferd such a pain, have no one to help her. I acted in an impulse.

"Come."

She looked at me like she hadn't understoon my words.

"You can come with me, you can stay with me as long as you wish and I won't force you to tell or do anything. Like I already said, I want to keep you save."

She still didn't move an inch, frozen on the bench. Her hair waving in the wind and covering her eyes. 

"Please! Come, I won't forgive myself if I let you here all alone."

I slightly grabbed her hand and pulled her up. 

She followed me without saying a word. It wasn't very far to my appartment so we walked the whole way in silence. I was thankful we didn't bump into some reporters, so I hadn't to defend myself against them, Aria's hand would only make it worse.

She still hadn't said a word since we were walking and I had to admit I was glad when we arrived.

I let her hand go to open my door and she slowly followed my inside. I didn't know what to do next, I didn't know if she still didn't want to talk or not, but my thoughts were interrupted. 

" Thank you."

She whispered silently, but hey! She talked!

"Thank you for taking me here, thank you for caring about me, thank you for not letting me crash down in front of al these people. Thank you."

I was surprise by her words, thank you for caring about her? Just because I didn't let her down the last few hours? I was still wondering what happened to her and why she didn't have any beloved ones but I decided to let that rest a bit. 

"Would you like something to drink or eat? Or do you need anything else?" 

She was still awkwardly standing in my kitchen, noticing my every move, not knowing how she had to act around me. 

"No, I'm fine, thanks.''

"You shure? I was about to make some pasta, want some too?"

"Okay, if it's not a problem for you."

"No, ofcourse not, not much difference if I coo for one or two"

"Can I do something to help you?"

"Yeah, you could just cut these tomatos, if you don't mind."

"Not at all."

She took the knife I gave her and started cutting.

We cooked silently, and we when we finished we sat down and ate our meal in silence. 

When we were done I still had a feeling I had to ask her about her family. 

"I'm sorry Aria, but I have to ask you, where's your family? I absolutely don't mind having you here but I just..."

"It's alright." 

Her voice lowered again. 

"My mother..."

She began, and I realized tears were filling her eyes again, she cleaned them off before they even made their way over her cheecks. 

"She's dead."

I was shocked by this revelation. I tryed to calm my voice, before I spook again. 

"And your father?"

I immediately realized this was the wrong question to ask, the pain in her eyes came back, even harder than I'd seen before. She couldn't control her voice or her tears as she mumbled something before crashing down. My heart was breaking with hers as I knelt down next to her and held her in my arms. 

"He, he, he"

She wasn't able to let the words come out off er mouth. 

"Ssssh, it's okay, I'm here, I won't leave you, tell me, you're safe here."

I can't describe how shocked I was when I heard her voie again. Tears came up in my ears and anger rose.

"He raped me"