sharing pain

we looked at eachother for about a minute, both realizing we were not alone with this feeling, both looking for signs, signs to find a reason what caused the pain from the other. I was about to say my name when she turned away from me. I was confused, her hair sweeping over her shoulders as she showed me her back. I didn't know what to do... 

I kept standing where I was till something made me realize I had to speak to her. I was still a gentleman and seeing a girl hurt like that was a reason to try to help her, even if I wasn't able to deal with my own pain. 

I shouted for her  

"he,'' 

I immediately reggretted it when I saw her freeze. I ran over to her and saw her face was full of fear. she stepped back and looked at me like I was going to hurt her. I realized she was afraid of me. 

''Please, you don't have to be afraid of me, I won't hurt you, I promise.'' 

She stil looked at me like I was dangerous, and I wondered what had happened to her to make her like this... Who had harmed this beautiful girl? I realized that her pain possibly was even worse than mine... 

"Please, can you tel me your name, I would never hurt you, like I already said, I just want to help you. Could you tel me what's wrong?''  

One look at her face was enough to see that she was still hesitating about the fact whether she could trust me or not. 

Her hair was still covering most of her face, I saw a tear coming out of the corner of her eye and she tryed to wipe it off without me seeing it.  

I looked as her self-control started to fall down and she crashed down before my eyes, trying to control her trembling body, her arms around her waist, hugging herself.  

I knelt down and without thinking I tok her in my arms while she continued crying. 

I noticed a lot of people had gathered around us, most of them looked like they were enjoying the drama.  

I whispered in her ear, 

"Please trust me, I 'll take you away from here, please don't try to run away, we're just going to leave these people, did you hear me?''  

She nodded, and with my arms around her I stood up and keeping her close to me, I walked away.