let the sleep wash away

"Fine Harry I'll stay but I promise nothing, I'll stay tonight, but tomorrow's far away so don't exspect that I'll be staying after that, I'm still thinking."

"That's okay, Aria, I don't want to force you, juts help you and make sure you're safe."

"That's okay, I guess"

She mumbled these last words but walked back with me inside, I closed the door behind us and turned the lights off in the hallway as we walked into the living room. 

"Do you want to drink something before we go to bed?"

"No, I'm fine thanks, just tired, I think it's time for me to close my eyes, and let my dreams wash away the pain and memories of today"

Her words reminded me that a part of the pain she had sufferd, was caused today, it was hard to imagine that before today she wasn't as wounded as now. How much could change in less than a day? How could the innocence of this girl be so damaged in a few hours time?"

"That's okay, Aria."

"Thanks, Harry."

"Come, I'll show you your room."

We walked upstairs and I opened the first door at my left. 

I gazed into Louis' old room and saw that it was clean enough to let her sleep there. 

"I'm sorry but I don't have Ladies nightwear. "

She grinned, it was amazing to hear her laugh. 

"That's fine, Harry, i'll just sleep in these clothes."

"No, no you can use sweatpants and a shirt from me. Wait a minute!"

I ran out of the room and went into mine, I grabbed some pants and a shirt with a black print.

I went back and handed them to hear. 

"They'll be a bit wide.."

"Really, Harry, it's fine. Thank you!"

"Okay, so I guess goodnight?"

"Goodnight Harry."

"If there's anything wrong just call me or wake me, that's not a problem."

"Okay."

"My room is the nex door, so..."

"Really Harry, I'll be fine!"

"Well okay then! Bye!"

I walked away, waving to her as she smiled back. 

Damn God! It was a nice smile!

I went into my room and closed my curtains. 

Ow, I forgot to close hers!

I interrupted myself, I didn't have to be overprotective, she can surely close her own curtains. 

I took off my clothes and crawled into my bed. 

My head was repeating all the events that had happened this day, from me walking trough the streets of London till meeting Aria and bringing her here.

I was wondering what tomorrow would bring, because don't they always say: a new day, a new start, a new world?

Let's hope that also counted for Aria, and maybe for me. 

Let the sleep wash away all the pain of today. 

It took a while for me to fall asleep, I was thinking about to many things, most related with Aria. 

I finaly fell asleep, but I soon woke up. 

A horrifying scream woke me up. 

Soon followed by another one. 

It took some time to realize but when the next scream sounded I jumped out of my bed, I ran to Aria's room, afraid to see what I would find. 

Another scream made me open the door. 

I was shocked at the view.