surprise

Wow 2 updates in 2 days again, proud of myself, but they won't be as fast anymore like I already told, you can also read 'when life comes to an end' if you want to read more... XX Helena ps. Message me if you look for a friend here :)

Two weeks had passed in what you can call 'peace'.

Aria got home two days after she left with Eleanor. 

She needed some girltime, what was fair to me since it had been years since she had some...

The second day she was there Danielle also got over, once she had returned. 

Perrie couldn't make it.

The boys stayed here as long as she was gone, only Niall went to visit his family the second day.

When she was home again, we refell in the routine we had built up. 

She finaly got over the fact that she could spend my money and accepted her card.

One Direction was still not active. 

The reactions had lowered a bit, but not as much as we wanted. 

Today would be a big day. 

We were going to see the gynecologist for the first time.

When we called my mom to tell her about the pregnancy, she immediately wanted to come over again. 

But we managed to keep her from that. 

Aria said that she would soon be a mom herself so had to start taking responsiblity more for herself. 

That had been hard at first for my mom to accept but she realized Aria was right and that this would be the best. 

She also wanted to come today to accompany Aria but she also didn't want that. 

When I told her I didn't want her to be alone there she surprised me. 

I still remember how she came to me when I was watching television. 

She came to sit next to me, she watched Revenge a while with me till she asked it. 

"Harry, do you want to come with me to the gynecologist?"

Of course I wanted, I just never exspected she would want that...

So now we were going... 

She was a bit nervous...

She had been walking around the house the last hour.

I'm not sure what she was doing, I think she was just stressing out. 

I took another look at the watch, 50 minutes left. 

Maybe it was time to leave, it was possible she would relax once in the car or in the hospital.

Oh wait, first I had to make a phonecall.

Tomorrow was Aria's birthday, she wasn't planning on doing something.

But I was. 

Or better: Louis and Eleanor were. 

They loved birthdays..

So they asked my permission to organize something.. 

It was very surprising that they even asked for permission.

I decided to let them do it but I warned them not to make it big. 

They agreed so they are just throwing a little party at their home.

The guestlist was limited. 

They asked all the boys, their girlfriends, my mother and Gemma.

Also Jade and the other girls from Little mix, Aria met them when she went to a concert of Perrie last week and they got along very well. 

Good old Simon was coming too.

The last guest might sound a bit surprising. 

It was Cheryl, who you all used to know as Cheryl Cole.

We met her last week when we went to visit Simon. 

She became a replacing big sister or mother for Aria and they got very close the last week.

i was a bit jealous that Aria now also went to her with her problems but I soon got over that, I had to be happy she was now surrounded by people who cared about her.

"Aria? I just have to call my father, after that we leave, okay;"

"Okay, tell him I say hi."

last week we went to visit my mom again, she met my stepdad and we also visited my dad.

"Okay."

I walked upstairs, grinning.

"Get that creepy smile of your face, Styles."

Ooops, too early for the smile.

Sooooo, I have a question, is it possible that I get a bit more feedback, it has been a long time since I got a comment.. 2 comments and 2 votes for the next chapter? Please, I'm sorry, I hope you don't think I'm stupid for asking that... I love you all! XOXO Helena :)

And sorry for it being short, I just was bored but didn't have much time...