up all night

I had prom two days ago and I'm still tired nd tomorrow school sorry it's short! But a seech from Harry wohow! still team Aria? xoxo Helena

The moment the music started to play I felt this old feeling again. 

The excitement.

Liam started to sing and stepped forwards, into the light.

We all followed behind him.

I took it over and searched with my eyes for the one girl I was looking for.

The others joined in for the chorus.

'I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one!'

And that's the moment my eyes finaly found her.

She was sitting on the right of the front row.

Between Danielle and Lou, with Lux in her lap.

They were divorced from the fans by a little open space and a bodyguard.

We looked in eachothers eyes and I felt the grin on my face.

During the whole song I kept our eyes connected till it was time to look a bit more in the audience again.

I let Liam and Louis make a speech first.

I just nodded sometimes in agreement while they were speaking.

I was staring at a little girl on the second row.

She reminded me a bit of a younger Aria.

Was this how her daughter would look like?

I really had to stop comparing or linking everything with Aria.

Still I found myself looking around for girl who had some things that reminded me of her.

I kept looking till Louis poked me.

I took a deep breath, still not sure what I had to say.

I looked for the eyes that would help me and when I found them she nodded at me.

'I want to thank you all. First of all for coming today, you kept waiting al these months for us to come back and thanks to you we did. We are so grateful you wanted to wait, that you haven't left our side, that you kept supporting us. It have been a rough 6 monthts, but most of you were at our side from the start. I want to thank you all for handling this situation. You didn't stop supporting us when we anounced our break. You have accepted Aria, our relationship and even the fact that she's pregnant. It hasn't been easy for her and I'm glad you always realized and realize that. I would never wish to somebody what she's been trough. Never. I'm so glad, yes I might repeat this alot but I don't care. I'm glad most of you even started to love Aria, and again I want to thank you for all the support coming her way. I even saw some banners outside with 'we love Aria' , 'supporting (H)Aria' and 'love and blessings for Aria'. Really amazing. The last months were hard but we came trough it together! And together we are ready for the future! It may be sooner than we could've ever exspected but we are ready to welcome the first baby in our one direction family! Okay, that's not completely true, we already have Lux! I could go on for hours thanking you all but I think you want to hear some more music. So let's finish with an answer. Yes, Aria is here tonight. She's watching, and I'm looking at her now and I see she agrees with me! So thank you and I love you!'

The noise was overwhelming. 

Everyone was clapping and cheering like there was no tomorrow.