life is like the earth

Okay guys, for the first time I'm asking about your opinion? Do you mind having some drama really soon or just let the become closer in the next chapters? there'll be drama, I'm just not sure when... After how many chapters do you prefer? Please let me know!xx ps. won't be uploading this weekend :s sorry! ly!

She smiled at me and I grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the sofa. 

She looked confused. 

I laughed at her expression and grabbed my carkeys and my phone. 

"What're you doing Harry?"

"Checking my wallet is still in my pants."

She rolled her eyes at this answer.

"I mean what are you doing after you checked if your wallet is still there?"

"Taking you shopping"

"And why would you take me shopping"

"Cause you're living here from today on."

"Yes"

"And you have nothing with you!

"Ow yead"

"Don't think you can borrow my shirt forever!"

"Oh, I liked it..."

She put on puppy eyes, Oh god I thought I was the only one whou could do them like that (besides Niallà

"Okay, it's alright! You can keep that one!"

"Just kidding, I'll give it back to you! I like it but it's yours..."

"No,no I've a ton of shirts like that"

"It's yours, Harry, I'll give it back to you!"

"I said keep it"

"No."

"Yes."

"No no no"

"Yesssss, oh god? Are we really arguing about a shirt? Great housemates we're gonna be!"

She started laughing and I dragged her with my to door. 

"Come on' Let's go shopping!"

"Uuurgh fine"

When we came to my car I opened her door what made her roll the eyes again, I laughed at it and she joined me. Oh, how I loved that smile!

"How long since you've been shopping?"

I immediately realized that was a wrong question to ask. 

Her mood changed in a second. 

Her smile disappeared and the pain in her eyes expressed itself harder. 

"I'm sorry, Aria, you don't have to answer that one..."

"No, it's fine, Harry, you deserve to know."

"Please don't obligate yourself.."

"No no.."

We drived one minute in silence.

"The last day my mother was allowed to leave the house."

"I'm sorry..."

"We went shopping and we bought all this useless things."

I looked at her. Her eyes and mind were not in the car, they were somewhere else, they were going back in time.

To a day she still had her mother. 

To a day when she wasn't as hurt as now.

To a day when she still knew a bit about hapiness. 

"She said it was okay to buy them bacause it was probably the last time she could spend money."

Her eyes had this melancholic look in thel so I know she was still lost in her memories. 

"We went to an icecream shop and we both ordered a large icecream.

We kept sitting there eating our icecream. 

None of us wanting to end that day. 

We slowly walked back. 

She took my hands and I was, once again her little baby girl. 

She told me I had to be strong when she was gone. 

That she raised me to be happy, to have fun and to enjoy life. 

That I had to look out for myself cause she  could only look from a distance. 

That I had to be there for people who needed me and that I had to be kind for everyone who deserved it.

That I had to take care for all those who needed it. 

That life was a wonderful place with so many things to discover and enjoy. 

That life was like the earth with mountains and struggles on the way but none of them that could not be overcome, with seas that would try to drown us, woods where we could get lost,  the night who could bring the unknown. But with a moon to guide us, sun to light our ways, flowers to show us the beauty and so much more...

But that day was the last day she would talk... 

They last day I saw or heard her smile. 

The last day I saw her eyes. 

The last day we were together. 

She died that day. 

We hadn't even reached our home. 

She sank down to the ground, her eyes rolled in her eyes and her body fell silent as she touched the ground. 

All I remember after that is my own scream as I knelt down next to her. 

And someone who grabbed my waist as I tryed to reach her. 

A while after that, the sirens of an ambulance...

I remember waking up at home with my father screaming at me as soon as I opened my eyes. 

He blamed me for her death. 

If she hadn't gone out with me to go shopping, she could've still been alive. 

The trip took too many of her energy but she hadn't said me anything... 

She wanted to go on because she didn't want to end our last mother and daughter trip. 

She could've lived longer if she had told me that she became tired but she didn't do that... 

I killed her in some ways...