phonecall

Okay, did I have everything? 

I checked one last time before I walked to the checkout.

Milk, fruit juice, tomatos, butter, cereals and some other things were in my basket, okay I had everything.

Pulling out my wallet I was recogized by the cashier. 

I put my hand on her moth to prevent her from screaming. 

I gave her my autograph before she calmed down. 

I really didn't want the whole shop to attack me now.

Aria was home alone, when my mom left us three days ago we remained with the two of us.

We stayed inside the first day. 

The day after we went to the british museum, Aria was really interested in history...

Yesterday we went to see Eleanor and Louis and the others soon came over so we had a pretty little liars marathon, since Aria hadn't seen that and all the girls were addicted to it.

I had to admit, even the boys and I liked it...

I definitely fancy Lucy Hale, who was playing Aria in the series. 

Looks like I got a soft spot for Aria's...

Speaking of Aria, she was at home now.

Her teacher was coming this morning, it was the second time he came and I was glad they got along.

Even though it pained me a bit, it was good that she had something life beside me...

I was also happy she had the chance now again for an education, she seemed really smart.

But I was still afraid something would happen to her when I wasn't with her.

Maybe I was a bit overprotective but I really cared about her. 

I knew her now for around a week but it felt like a longer time to me.

I paid with my card and carrying two bags with me I walked out of the shop. 

While I was placing everything  in  the back of the car my phone went off.

I put the bags quickly down and answered.

"Yeah?"

"Ah! Harry, glad you picked up!"

"Hi Peter, do I have to bring something for the two of you with me?" Peter was Aria's teacher...

"What do you mean with the two of us?"

"Uuuh, you and Aria?"

"Isn't Aria with you?"

I felt that my heart stopped beating, what was he saying?

"What do you mean?"

"i thought Aria was with you"

"No! She's home!"

"Well, uuh, I rang the bell but no one came to open so I thought you had maybe forgot our meeting or were stuck in traffic somewhere..."

"No! No! I had to go shopping for some things in the grocery, but Aria should be home."

"Well, it looks like she isn't, no one opened..."

I started to panick now. Where could she be? 

She wouldn't leave, I think I could be quite sure of that...

"Are you sure? Are you there? Can you please rang again? Maybe... I don't know."

"Yeah, sure, wait a sec Harry."