𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Jim woke up and went to the hospital. As a Ceo doctor, everyone were scared of him, because of his cold behavior or his death looks. When he reached his office, an assistant came up to him and said:

Assistant Nina:"sir can you sign this? We need it Asap!!! And would you like some coffee?"

Jim:"whatever here let me sign it *signs* and yes I would like some coffee but hurry up getting it for me"

Assistant :"y-yes sir, right away!!"

Jim sighed and said in his pov:"jeez how annoying can people be, life fucks me up"

Jim was sitting in his office and checking the papers when suddenly someone started yelling:"HELP THIS LADY IS IN DANGER GET DR. JIM HONG IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

Jim heard what they said and rushed to see what was happening. An old lady was in the bed while a beautiful girl was next to her crying and saying:"mother please don't leave us, we need you since you're the only parent we have. We love you so much so, please don't leave us."

Jim looked at the girl like she was the only one who existed on this world, everyone were confused about his reaction. Jim told the other assistants to bring the victim to the surgery room and check on her while he'll talk to the beautiful lady as she was  crying.

Jim asked the girl who that lady was and she responded:

The girl:"s-she's my mother sir, she had cancer for 2 years and we didn't have enough money to pay for the surgery,but today she wasn't ok that's why we brought her here."

Jim's pov:"why do I feel bad for this girl? What is this feeling? Ugh it's annoying."

Jim:"well first of all, we'll see how your mother's situation is now and then I'll tell you how much her surgery is going to cost. What is your name if I may ask?"

Jina:"my name is Jina Tung, sir... But is my mother going to be ok? I can't live without her"*starts crying more*

*Jim wipes her tears off and says:"I'll make sure your mom is going to be ok"

Jim's pov:"what the heck did I do? Why did I even care about this random girl that I just met? Whatever let's pretend that this never happened"