𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎..?

This morning Jina woke up, she went to the kitchen to make some breakfast but to her surprise, she saw an secret door with a code.

She thought it'll be 20006, she put that number as she opened the door, she saw lots of money and jewelries. She thought:

Jina's pov:"shitt, I need to close this before I get caught, as she closed the door and turned around.

Jim was standing infront of her with dark eyes.

Jim:*deep voice*"what are you doing?"

Jina:"i-i didn't do anything, I was curious about that door."

Jim became another type of person, grabbed Jinas arms pushed her against the wall and yelled:

Jim:"WHAT DID YOU STEAL?"

Jina began to cry, she begged him not to hit her.

Jim saw a necklace on her neck, it was like his mother's necklace after she died.

Because of that necklace, Jim got calm and asked:
Jim:"where did you get that necklace?"

Jina:"I don't remember, I think I found it on a garden, washed it up and kept it by myself."

Jim left, he sat on a couch and begann to think.

Jim's pov:"that necklace looks exactly like my mom's necklace...a day before she died, she didn't have it on her neck."

Jina went to the couch and sat next to Jim putting her soft hand on his back.

Jina:"are you ok honey?"

Jim:"yes, I am. About earlier, I am sorry about what I-"

Jina kissed him and told him that she forgives him.

They cuddled on the the Sofia, when Jim reached a call.

Jim:"hello?"

Assistant Nina:"sir, we have an patient, we need you to our hospital."

Jim:"I'll be on my way."

Jim hangs up. Hugs Jina and says

Jim:"baby, I have some work to do, I will come after I am finished, ok?"

Jina:"it's alright, I understand."

Jim gave her a quick kiss and went to his hospital.

Jina sat on her phone and thinking:

Jina's pov:"work, work. Always work, why does he always work and almost never have time to spend with me."

She begann to cry quietly, then wiped off her tears and decided to go out shopping.

She dressed up like this:

She went out shop

She went out shop.As she was buying some make up, suddenly she saw someone who looked like her ex. She got an panic attack, went to the bathrooms as that person started following her. An Police noticed, went up to her and protected her. That guy got arrested, then Jina felt dizzy, she passed out. The officer called his other officers, the police had brought her home, everyone were worried about her. They put her in bed.

Jim finally came from work as he saw Jina laying in bed with her eyes closed beautifully in bed, he came up to her, gave her a kiss like sleeping beauty as she finally woke up. They hugged each other then cuddled with each other while they sat and watched a movie.