𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑡 3:57 𝑎𝑚

This night, Jina woke up immediately and ran towards the bathroom. She felt like she's about to throw up and she did.

Jim heard noises, woke up and went after her to ask what is wrong.

Jina was sitting on the toilet worried, she noticed that her periods should be at this moment but they didn't come. She decided to do an pregnancy test.

Jim:"love? Are you ok?"

Jina:"y-yes babe I'm alright!"

After she did the pregnancy test, it was positive. Jina was in shock and began to cry.

Jim heard her crying and begged her to open the door. She didn't want it to be opened, Jim kept begging for her to open but she won't let him in. He thought that he'll leave her in peace

Finally Jina got out and before she could say anything else, Jim gave her a passionate kiss, both them looked in each other's eyes and he said:

Jim:"I don't want you to be sad babe, I love you and it hurts so much when you cry"

He started comforting her and then she felt better and went back to sleep.

The next morning, Jina woke up and didn't see Jim next to her. She went downstairs to look for him when she saw him calling with someone on the phone. She wanted to know who that is so she texted him instead of interrupting his call.

 She wanted to know who that is so she texted him instead of interrupting his call

She went up to the breakfast table while eating with her mom and the BTS members

She went up to the breakfast table while eating with her mom and the BTS members. She decided to tell the boys first then Jim and at the and her mom.

Time skip, at the evening Jina was cooking dinner for evening and was excited to meet Jim's aunt, then she remembers:

Jina's pov:"shitt, I didn't tell suga or the bts members about the baby"

She went up to tell the whole group that she was pregnant by Jim, all of them were happy and planned on surprising Jim with it.

A few hours later, finally Aunt Ally came in the house. Jina smiled at her, welcomed her home, but as she saw that she was Jim's girlfriend, she got mad and didn't like Jina.

While they were eating, Jina excused herself to the bathroom, there Mrs.Ally followed her. On the second floor, she grabbed Jina's white dress, ripped it then pushed her against the wall and said:

Mrs.Ally:"listen bitch, I know you are using Jim for money only, rather break up with him or you won't be breathing. Do you understand?"

She kept scolding her, there she pushed her down the stairs. As an pregnant girl Jina felt pain inside her, first she groaned then begann to cry loud.

Everyone in the eating room came up rushing to see what is going on, they saw blood coming out of Jina's bottom then suga screamed:

Suga:"NOOO! SHE IS PREGNANT!!!"

Jim, Mrs. Ally and Mrs.Tung were in big shock.

Jim called immediately an ambulance to pick her up and finally she got picked up.

Mrs.Ally got worried and felt very bad for her nephew's girlfriend."

While Jina was having an operation, Jim yelled at his aunt saying:

Jim:"YOU....YOU ALMOST KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY CHILD. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!! WHAT DID SHE EVEN DO, SHE WAS NICE AND YOU...YOU JUST PUSH AN PREGNANT WOMAN DOWNSTAIRS!!!!"

His aunt begann to cry, while Mrs.Tung and Jimin cheered her up.

Jungkook:"bro, you should be calm because getting mad isn't a solution. The only thing we can do is, hope for your gf and the child to be alright."

Jim:"fine, it's taking too long, I'm really worried."

After 2 hours of operation, they finally visited Jina.

Thank God she was alright but...the baby is gone. Jina was depressed about the baby.

Jina:"I'm so sorry babe...it's all my fault I should have been more careful. I'm just a-"

Before she could say anything, Jim kissed her passionately and said:

Jim:"baby...it's not your fault. I still love you so much and our baby too and I promise you that things get better next time"

Mrs.Ally came up and apologized with tears in her eyes. Jina forgave her but Jim was still mad at her. The doctors have told that, Jina still has a chance to get pregnant again and that'll she be leaving the hospital on the next day. Jim asked the nurse if it's ok that he'll stay with her the night, the doctors agreed so both of them slept this night