𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦🎂

This morning Jina realized that it's her birthday. She turned 16 at this moment and thought she would spend her day as always, because her favorite person died at the age of 17.

Jim knew that it was the big day of his love, he decided to throw Jina a party and surprise her again.

But that is the big 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬.

Jim prepared the party, decorated everything and did his work. When Jina wanted to enter the room, Jim screamed:

Jim:"HAPPY  17 BIRTHDAY, MY  PRINCESS"

There, she begann to cry and ran to her room. Jim Wondered why she was crying, so he went up to knock the door and ask what is wrong.

When he begged her to open the door, she yelled:

Jina:"I HATE YOU SO MUCH JIM, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!!! YOU ARE JUST A DISAPPOINTED. DO YOU KNOW WHAT? LET'S BREAK UP I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE"

Those words broke Jim's heart, he was speechless and left. He had the word "disappointed" in his head, ever since his dad called him like that." He is lucky his feelings didn't get controlled or else he'll beat Jina up. At this moment he has a hard time about his feelings so, we can say that he isn't sure if he still has the feeling "love" for Jina or other feelings.

Meanwhile with Jina, she and Addison were talking on the phone there Jina told her about what happened, Addison was in shock and tried cheering her up.

A few minutes later, Addison finally told Jim why Jina was behaving like that and there Jim felt sorry and more heartbroken for her. He got up with an idea, went to the shop and bought her a beautiful surprise.

When he arrived home and told Jina to open the door again, there she finally opened it. As she opened the door, he hugged her tight and gave her a passionate kiss. She kissed him back and said:

Jina:"I-I'm sorry about my behavior,I didn't mean to say those words to you, it's just...I don't feel comfortable at my birthday. I know you were trying to make m happy.

Jim forgave her her present.

When she opened the present, it was a cute little fluffy baby cat

It looked like this:

She was happy about the present and decided to name it Sophie

After that, Jim took Jina on a date  they enjoyed their day until midnight...