𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐽𝑖𝑚&𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑎

At 5am Jina woke up from her sleep, when she saw Jim sleeping next to her, she remembered about his story and how he is. She started crying quietly but then Jim woke up.

Jim:"princess why are you crying? Did something happen?"

Jina:"..."whimpering*

Jim:"Princess...if you don't want to talk about it here come closer"

Jim went closer to Jina, he gave her an passionate kiss then hugged her to his chest and let her lay down on him.

Jim:"wifey, do you want to talk about it?"

Jina's pov:"I can't tell him, the bts members told me not to, so I'll say no to him. I'm sorry my love💔"

Jina:"I don't want to talk about it love..."

Jim kissed her on her head for long and said:

Jim:"it's alright cupcake, you don't need to but just to let you know I love you so much and my heart breaks if you cry"

Jim comforted Jina, then she listened to his heartbeat and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up, but she didn't see Jim next to her

Jina's pov:"oh...he might left"

She stood up and went to the others for breakfast

Meanwhile with Jim

Jim was at the hospital with Mrs.Tung. He had to take care of her but suddenly an alarm received.

The alarm:"EVERYONE WE ARE IN BIG PROBLEM!!! WE NEED MR. JIM HONG TO ROOM D 457 IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Jim's pov:"jeez another drama"

When he finally reached the room, his papers fell on the ground.

He thought:"is this this mom...?"

He looked at the patient once again and checked the papers and turns out it is his mom's twin sister.

Jim:"AUNTIE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!!! STAY WITH ME! IT'S ME JIM, THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK FOR YEARS!!!!"

Jim's aunt:"JIM ....where are you..? I want to see you before I die.. please come"

Jim hold her hand and said:

Jim:"auntie..open your eyes I'm right here..."

Jim's aunt opened her eyes carefully and started crying.

Meanwhile by Jina

She was sitting in her room crying while calling with her cousin

Addison:"Hey girl! How are you?"

Jina:"..."

Addison:"huh girly what happened? I know something happened"

Jina:"actually there is this one ceo doctor that I met, his name is Jim Hong and he became my boyfriend ok? Like, I found out that my boyfriend has depression and I'm sad about it, especially this morning because we slept together and when I woke up, he was gone..."

Addison:"WAIT!!! YOU ARE THE CEO'S GIRLFRIEND??!?!? GURLLL YOU'RE LUCKYYY!!!!!! EVERY GIRL WANTS TO BE HIS WOMAN. AND HE IS THE BOY THAT I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT!!!"

Jina:"wait a minute....SO THIS WHOLE TIME HE WAS YOUR OLD CLASSMATE?!?!

Addison:"yep! But anyway, about Jim, I know him for long as a classmate. They say he has depression after his mother died and got bullied at school. Girl, I know you are worried about your boyfriend but let me tell you something important:you are the only person who can save his life. Because after depression, he didn't believe in love and started hating love. So you see, you can save him"