𝑆𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒🌹

Jina went to the place Jim called her at and is dressed like this:

The place she arrived at, was a party.

Jim was waiting for her to enter when she opens the door, people started staring at her like crazy.

She looked around to find Jim, then she finally found him, went up to him but instead of sitting next to him she sat on his lap which looked like this:

People were shocked, some of them said something like:"wait, so Mr.Jim Hong has a girlfriend?! Who is this girl? Is she his wife? How is she so lucky?! I wish I was that girl."

Jim smirks at her and says:

Jim:"you seem to be naughty babygirl~"

Jina:"I know 𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀~"

Jim:"I love it, you know that. But let us dance for a bit~ show me your moves and let me look at that sexy body of yours~

Jina smirks at him, both of them get up while Jim stands behind Jina.

Jina begann to dance a waist dance while her ass touches Jim's private"

People were shocked then continue watching them.

Then, Jim grabs Jina by her waist, carries her to a room near the bar.

The room was red and at the door, his name was written on it.

Jim pushed Jina against the wall, kissed her roughly and started to do the 18+

Next morning, Jina woke up while cuddling with Jim. She then noticed that, they didn't use a condom the night before, so she thought of using pills.

She begann to cry, while Jim woke up and asked what wrong is.

She told him about why she was crying, then he kissed her on her forehead and says:

Jim:"You don't need to use anything, you love me and I love you and I love to be a father! I will love you and our child till my death.

Jina begann to cry more and then hugged him.

He wiped off her tears, started dressing her his hoodie and carried her to the kitchen for breakfast.