𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡

That morning, Jina and Jim woke up, did their morning kisses and waited for the doctors to come.

As someone entered the room, the both of them thought I'd be a nurse but it was just Mrs.Ally.

When she started to approach to Jina with a present on her hand, Jim started yelling at her. They begann to argue.

Jim:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PIECE OF SHITT!!!"

Mrs.Ally:"EXCUSE ME? DON'T CALL ME THAT, I'M YOUR AUNT!!"

There a nurse entered the room as she saw the 2 arguing and Jina crying. The nurse called an assistant Immediately, while Mrs. Ally and her nephew kept arguing.

Jim:"YOU PUSHED MY GIRLFRIEND DOWN THE STAIRS AND KILLED OUR CHILD, LIKE ARE YOU CRAZY OR HAPPY FOR US TO HAVE A CHILD? YOU'RE CRAZY YOU FREAK!"

Mrs.Ally:"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU MISTAKE!!!!FROM WHERE SHOULD I KNOW THAT SHE IS PREGNANT, BESIDES I APOLOGIZED AND I CAME HERE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!!"

Before Jim could say anything more, an assistant stopped them to argue, the other comforted Jina. They decided that Jim and his aunt should leave the room and sit in the waiting room.

Assistant Nina:"are you alright miss? Why did you cry earlier?"

Jina:"I-I was scared of my boyfriend, I've never saw him yell that loud and I'm sensitive about yelling or something that makes me feel uncomfortable."

Assistant Nina:"that's a normal thing and I've got good news by the way: we can drive you home if want and you are healthy but just be careful with your stomach, since it's operated.

Jina:"thank you doctor! I think I'll call my friend to pick us up and please inform my boyfriend about this."

Assistant Nina:"well...I'll try talking to my boss about this because I know how his anger gets since I work here all day with him."

Jina:"thank you again"

Assistant Nina went up to tell Jim, he was still mad about his aunt and thought he'll let her walk the back way home.

As finally RM arrived, they got into the car but before Mrs. Ally could enter, Jim insults her of telling her not to enter and walk back home.

Jina told him to let her in and calm down and he only did it just not to let his girlfriend be mad or uncomfortable.

When they arrived home, Jim took Jina to their bedroom and asked:

Jim:"baby are you feeling better?"

Jina:"not really...I'm really sad about loosing it but it's already gone"

Jim kissed her passionately and says:

Jim:"love, the doctors said that you've still got a chance to get pregnant again and if you get pregnant again, I'll keep an eye about not letting that woman push you downstairs again."

Jina:"babe... please could you calm down, I'm sensitive about these things and besides she didn't know that I was pregnant."

Jim:"fine I'll calm down but I won't forgive her of what she did, but anyways darling, are you hungry?"

Jina:"n-no I'm not"

Jim:*giggles*"you know, I can tell when you're lying"

Jina:"s-shut up"

He kissed her and brought her to the living room while he went to the kitchen and made some food."

While everyone were talking to each other except that Jina was on her phone, she noticed that Jim's aunt looked familiar to her.

For a moment she thought:"I think I've seen her before...but when.?"

She finally remembered that her mom and Jim's aunt were very close best friends ever since Jina was a little girl. She asked herself from where Jim's family and her family know each other.

Lunch was ready, everyone sat on the table while Jina was eating and still asking herself the same question. Jim looked at her and whispered:

Jim:"are you alright princess?"

Jina:"yes, I'm alright. Why?"

Jim:"to me you seem down"

Jina:"oh, no I'm not down I'm alright"

Jim:"I hope so..."

Jina excused herself eating since she didn't have any appetite to eat anymore. There Jim thought:

Jim's pov:"she probably left because of this slut, I hate her so much"

He smashed his plate on the table and yelled at his aunt:

Jim:"look, she left because of you! After what you did, she didn't want to eat anymore and she didn't eat since yesterday evening till now"

Mrs.Ally:"EXCUSE ME? From where should you know that and besides don't you understand that I already apologized to her!"

Jim:"can't you see that, the baby is gone because of you and that you can't bring it back. Even Jina is depressed about it because of you!!!!"

They argued for a bit, then Jina came up to Jim to calm down but sadly he couldn't control his Anger and slapped her.

Jina went crying into her room, Jim felt bad for her and blamed his aunt for everything.

He went up to see Jina but she was mad and sad at him and didn't want to open the door.