𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡...

This evening, Leah made up a plan with her friend.

After they talked, her red eye begann. She went up to Jim, sat on his lap, as Jina wanted to enter the room, Leah kissed Jim.

Jina's heart broke and she ran into the bathroom crying and locking the door.

Jim pushed Leah away and said:

Jim:"HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT, YOU SLUTTT"

Leah:"HAHAHAHAH, now you belong to me, my love~ you don't need that girl anymore."

Jim's eyes changed and turned into red including his face to dark

Leah was a scary cat and didn't know what to do, so she begged him to not hurt her.

Jim grabbed her by her neck and said:

Jim:*deep scary voice*"if you dare try do something with our relationship, your head will be shooten"

He squeezed her neck until she fainted.

Jim went up to the bathroom to knock on the door but when Jina opened the door, she slapped him on his face and screamed:

Jima:"YOU CHEATER!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!? DON'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND AT THIS MOMENT YOU CHEATED ON ME?! NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.

Jim:"what..babe wait-"

Before he could say anything, Jina had already packed her stuff and went up to her aunt's house in New York.

Jim felt his pain again, with a dark face and red eyes.

Jim's pov:"you'll pay what you did to us you little slut, just you wait"

Meanwhile by Jina

Jina's aunt:"honey, why are you crying? What happened?"

Jina:"M-my friend Leah and m-my boyfriend J-Jim kissed..."

Jina's aunt:"oh my goodness... honey don't be sad,you know you'll find someone better"

Jina:"I love my boyfriend Jim too much, I can't imagine someone better or move on that fast... do you think they did it on purpose or anything?..."

Aunt:"well...maybe she was the one who kissed him or it might be another reason. So sweetheart don't you cry, we'll find out soon why that happened and besides I'm here so no worries!"

Jina hugged her aunt and said:

Jina:"thank you for your kindness my aunt, I don't have anyone except you"